Two gentlemen scholars brawl for honor at a Subway in Maryland

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015

In Towson, Maryland, a man with a (cell phone) camera named Medford Adler frequented the local Subway for a Chicken & Bacon Ranch Melt™ (probably) when, all of a sudden, two adult males engaged over some sort of dispute.

Clever sammy enthusiast that he was, Adler decided to hit the record button on his mobile video device. “Frat kid gets headbutt and teeth knocked out,” Adler described in his YouTube upload, “then threw guy out the window.”

Well put. However, there has been no confirmation that either of these gents were college boys. I mean, clearly they look it, but that would require a Google search to find out! Thus, I’m afraid that we know very little about what the hell was going on here. We’re not entirely clear what the fight was over! Fortunately, the crime blog Breaking 911 managed to uncover a bit of info about the the jag-offs.

Namely:

- A cop was walking by as the fight happened and busted both of them.

- The name of the guy who shoved the other into the glass is Jonathan Pugh.

- The table flew out of the window along with them, according to a police spokesperson.

- The two are going to face charges.

- They both declined medical treatment because, presumably, they felt that was only “for pussies.”

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
I used to live just outside the "college" area......it's been a long time but can't tell where the subway is located......but they are college kids to a 99% probability or some rich high school kids, a lot of private schools around there.......oh yeah, I met my wife in Towson

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Hahaha wtf was the dude that got head butt doing after he got headbutt lol

teamquestnorth

Lindland never cheated
Jan 27, 2015
That was a nice headbutt. Those 2 are too old to be engaging in that type of behavior.

They both could have got fucked up bad by that cut glass. 1 dude is lucky that the cop was there to grab him away from the window

ECC170

Monster's 11,ATM 2,Parlay Challenge,Hero GP Champ
Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
Jarred is going to whip both of them......

Into shape

Apr 3, 2015
I hate to axe, but can we please start a "street fights and bullies" thread, so I dont have to go to the OG for my fix of random fights and redemption.