Two Indian Sisters Ordered To Be Raped By Village Council

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
P

Punch

If you want to see the true effects of rape in India watch a video called "India's daughter" and... if you want to feel sad for a certain duration of the day

Its about a girl named Jyoti Singh. A medical student who went to watch a movie with her friend. She boarded a bus where the bus driver and his 4 friends knocked out her friend and raped her. They took a metal pole and inserted it in her until she bled. Some of her intestines were ripped out with the pole. They through her body out of a moving bus. Then decided that she still might be alive so they were going to run her over with the bus. Her friend regained consciousness and moved her away when the bus came back.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YROBVxk17cM

or you can read about it here:

2012 Delhi gang rape - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

It caused an absolute fire storm in India. The boys were caught and there was public outrage to hang them. Millions of people on the street that were disgusted by the action of rapists.

So just to show that its not a culture of savages that are pro rape. Its an odd story that occurs here and there that make the news like a woman that marries a snake or a tree because she thinks it will give her better luck.
That's fucking awful. Did they indeed hang them?

lookoutawhale

Mammal of the Sea
Jan 20, 2015
I need to hug a puppy or something now... fuck.
yeah it was one of the saddest documentaries I ever watched. I only posted the trailer for it because the movie itself is a total downer.

Especially when you hear the mother and father talk about how she wanted to help the poor, and was going to be a medical doctor to help her family out of poverty. The same poor people raped and killed her with out even caring. In the interviews the boys still don't really care what happened to her.

The father talking about how he raised her right and fed her and clothed her as a child and now he has to light the fire to cremate her and scatter her ashes in the Ganges River so that perhaps she could have some peace in the afterlife.

The mother talking about how even in the hospital before her daughters death her last words were that she apologized to her mother for being in this position and making them worry. Really heart wrenching stuff.

My advice is to not watch it. The recap in the trailer is enough. :(

P

Punch

yeah it was one of the saddest documentaries I ever watched. I only posted the trailer for it because the movie itself is a total downer.

Especially when you hear the mother and father talk about how she wanted to help the poor, and was going to be a medical doctor to help her family out of poverty. The same poor people raped and killed her with out even caring. In the interviews the boys still don't really care what happened to her.

The father talking about how he raised her right and fed her and clothed her as a child and now he has to light the fire to cremate her and scatter her ashes in the Ganges River so that perhaps she could have some peace in the afterlife.

The mother talking about how even in the hospital before her daughters death her last words were that she apologized to her mother for being in this position and making them worry. Really heart wrenching stuff.

My advice is to not watch it. The recap in the trailer is enough. :(
Makes me think of my own daughter, and upping my arsenal.

redneck

First 100
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
This story was more hype and hysteria than it was real.

Yes, some idiot in a village made that ruling, but it has no legal standing and the Indian government confirmed this.

So, what is the point of a petition when it's already an illegal act that the government does not support?

This has about as much chance of actually happening, as Bush and Blair appearing at one of those bogus human rights courts that have charged them with war crimes.