General Two US military bases in Iraq attacked

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
Jimmy Kimmell is going in for Trump tonight, lol. I bet he was rubbing his hands together with this.

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
LoL @ Jimmy "Cry Baby" Kimmel

I do like him. I understand why he was crying being his baby nearly died and the whole Obamacare thing was supposedly being demolished at the same time. No need to question me on that politically because I really don't know enough about that to have a properly informed opinion to carry a discussion but I do find him funny.

He seems genuine enough.

Disciplined Galt

Disciplina et Frugalis
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
I do like him. I understand why he was crying being his baby nearly died and the whole Obamacare thing was supposedly being demolished at the same time. No need to question me on that politically because I really don't know enough about that to have a properly informed opinion to carry a discussion but I do find him funny.

He seems genuine enough.
He’s a cunt.

Thuglife13

✝👦🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018

He seems genuine enough.
He's fucking lame as fuck and completely one-sided politically. All the late-night hosts are...

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
He's fucking lame as fuck and completely one-sided politically. All the late-night hosts are...
I don’t really watch too many of them. Fallon used to be my favourite but he doesn’t seem as natural as Kimmel

I’m not defending him to the death but if I’m in front of a TV and he’s on I do enjoy him.

HEATH VON DOOM

Remember the 5th of November
Oct 21, 2015

He seems genuine enough.
Kimmel made his money, now he doesnt want to allow anyone else to make money the same way he did.

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
Kimmel made his money, now he doesnt want to allow anyone else to make money the same way he did.
I really haven't been in the US for long enough, I didn't know who he and most of them were 5 years ago. I liked Fallon for the whole Lip Sync Krasinski thing and his Timberlake thing. I do find the whole Matt Damon Kimmel rivalry stuff funny.

megatherium

el rey del mambo
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
I'm reading that Iran tipped off the Iraqis about the missile strike and they turned around and alerted the US. Troops were evacuated. Big explosions, no casualties; fun times.

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016
Here's the unclassified copy of Trump's memo to the Senate informing it of the Soleimani strike, which shows a huge loophole in his justification
  • US senators were given a classified briefing by the White House on Wednesday informing them of the decision last week to assassinate the top Iranian military commander Qassem Soleimani.
  • Many of the senators criticized the lack of evidence specifying an "imminent threat" that Soleimani posed to US interests around the region.
  • This exposes a gaping loophole in the Trump administration's decision to kill Soleimani, which escalated tensions between the two countries and prompted Iranian missile strikes on two military bases housing US troops.
  • Sen. Chris Van Hollen tweeted a partially redacted image of the letter, which you can see below.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015

He seems genuine enough.
I like his history of rap thing