General Two US military bases in Iraq attacked

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
Jan 21, 2015
Ya
I am not discussing that event much here...last time it was discussed, it spiraled into some non 9-11 related geology argument and a goodmember left.

Fear Based Paradigm Threatening Denial and Anger is a common reaction to the discussion...I don't wanna make anybody Angry right before their weekend
Yep I gave up arguing about that years ago. I'm always happy to share what I've learned if people are genuinely interested but you're right it spins easily out of control. Often not worth it

We have new false flags to discuss :D :D

They are all connected anyways lol

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Exactly, lol

You couldn't jump to a faster conclusion as the MSM did on 9/11 if you tried. Within hours (literally), they had the whole story narrative figured out. And they stuck to it to this day, right down to almost every detail. The biggest geo-political even of our lifetime, and they called it on Day 1 no need to look any further.

Amazing.

Yes I think 9/11 was a False Flag :D
I'd say come at me but I think we'd probably be wiser to not get into that. Call me a CTard if ya like I can take it ;)
So whom do you believe committed 9/11 and what was their motive?

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Yep I gave up arguing about that years ago. I'm always happy to share what I've learned if people are genuinely interested but you're right it spins easily out of control. Often not worth it
What cracks me up is the Owners here are totally on opposite sides of the 9-11 debate. I think they have agreed to disagree.

The Ego either can entertain the idea of a false flag, or it can't it seems...a rather fascinating look inside the Human Psyche.

M

member 1013

Ya
I am not discussing that event much here...last time it was discussed, it spiraled into some non 9-11 related geology argument and a goodmember left.

Fear Based Paradigm Threatening Denial and Anger is a common reaction to the discussion...I don't wanna make anybody Angry right before their weekend
Yea I just had some goofball going off about it at me and the group I was out with, ruined a nice meal out. At least you know when to shut the fuck up.

Jan 21, 2015
So whom do you believe committed 9/11 and what was their motive?
Not getting into it, lol

I have a big work project starting here :D

Plus the thread is too relevant we should stay on topic

I will say from a starting point however that finding reason for skepticism of the official narrative does not = automatically having a fully mapped out alternative explanation. People throw that question on 9/11 skeptics all the time, but it's way too big a leap to make, not a fair retort. Start with the questions first, don't expect fast answers. It's totally possible to see when someone is lying without knowing what the actual truth is, you just know that mofo is lyin.

I do have my theories which I am not necessarily confident in, while at the same time I am quite confident that what the Bush admin and MSM told us about that day is mostly a bunch of lies.

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Yea I just had some goofball going off about it at me and the group I was out with, ruined a nice meal out. At least you know when to shut the fuck up.
Here you can put somebody on ignore...If I offend you with my words then you can "shut me the fuck up".

I would never bring that up at a meal, or in person with people I don't know...It makes some folks very angry as shown by your choice of words.

FYI it isn't a Juice thing from my perspective...I know that is what a lot of the defensive behavior is about.

M

member 1013

Here you can put somebody on ignore...If I offend you with my words then you can "shut me the fuck up".

I would never bring that up at a meal, or in person with people I don't know...It makes some folks very angry as shown by your choice of words.

FYI it isn't a Juice thing from my perspective...I know that is what a lot of the defensive behavior is about.
No I’m not offended or defensive, was trying to joke with you bruv

Jan 21, 2015
I didn't get on my Dad once the whole 5 days in Vegas about him watching CNN alla time

very proud of my restraint :D

Last edited:

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
No I’m not offended or defensive, was trying to joke with you bruv
fair enough...sarcasm lost in text
you usually just talk nice so I thought you were mad about it.

sorry some d bag ruined a meal...I hate politics and touchy subjects at meals

M

member 1013

Lol
fair enough...sarcasm lost in text
you usually just talk nice so I thought you were mad about it.

sorry some d bag ruined a meal...I hate politics and touchy subjects at meals
yea re-reading it I totally get why you thought that.

it’s like you said, not dinner conversation lol.

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
don't mind me guys...torrential rain today so I cancelled my jobs
just stirring the cauldron a little