Society Tyranny

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
If you think Educating is trolling I can now see where you're going wrong.
"Oh, shit I've been caught lying again. Oh, thank God there's a spelling error for me to dwell on and try to avoid the topic at hand." Classic troll behavior.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
That's pathetic. Just shows how insecure you are as a nation.

Why would you need to 'pledge allegiance' at a sports game for 13 year olds?

Truly pathetic and cringey. It's literally like North Korea.

You have no value reference in your country.

Thoughts and prayers and thank you for your service.

It's the land of the most incarcerated population in the world, also known as the land of the free

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021
The people they wanted to participate are the people that are directly involved.

Its like asking a rapist to be on the jury of his own case.

You knew that but troll gonna troll.
Does he know that, though?

I mean, we know that there are lots of posters who for some reason, get a huge kick out of "pretending" to be a Trump-supporting retard.

How do you tell the difference between that - someone who thinks that Trump is hilarious and entertaining - and a full-blown, genuine Trumptard cultist who legitimately thinks that the election was stolen and that Qanon is a real thing and that Michelle Obama is actually a man? You can't. The retardation just goes too deep. Reality means absolutely nothing to these vile cunts.

??

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
Does he know that, though?

I mean, we know that there are lots of posters who for some reason, get a huge kick out of "pretending" to be a Trump-supporting retard.

How do you tell the difference between that - someone who thinks that Trump is hilarious and entertaining - and a full-blown, genuine Trumptard cultist who legitimately thinks that the election was stolen and that Qanon is a real thing and that Michelle Obama is actually a man? You can't. The retardation just goes too deep. Reality means absolutely nothing to these vile cunts.

??

You can a tell a troll by the way they post. It's a pattern. It takes me a while to spot because I'm not starting from that viewpoint. I take everyone as genuine.

But you can tell certain things after a period of time. A shifting stance from day to day to get the most rises. Not answering questions when pulled up on their bollocks etc.

Its all good. It's like life. You need the negative to accentuate the positive.

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021
You can a tell a troll by the way they post. It's a pattern. It takes me a while to spot because I'm not starting from that viewpoint. I take everyone as genuine.

But you can tell certain things after a period of time. A shifting stance from day to day to get the most rises. Not answering questions when pulled up on their bollocks etc.

Its all good. It's like life. You need the negative to accentuate the positive.
All of that applies to the genuine retards, though. I mean, it's not like there's any intellectual consistency n sparkuri's crowd, is there.

And no, it's not "all good" to have millions of voters living full-time in an ecosystem which is entirely divorced from objective reality, and which is now dedicated to the destruction of American democracy. It's the opposite of "good", actually.

??

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
All of that applies to the genuine retards, though. I mean, it's not like there's any intellectual consistency n sparkuri's crowd, is there.

And no, it's not "all good" to have millions of voters living full-time in an ecosystem which is entirely divorced from objective reality, and which is now dedicated to the destruction of American democracy. It's the opposite of "good", actually.

??

No you misunderstand. I don't think this joker is a fully paid trump tard. He just flits about to whatever will get a reaction.

I totally agree with you that there is zero gain with the big lie shtick trump and his followers are playing. The divide its creating will never heal. Its a sad and quite terrifying slow car crash of a country in real time.

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015

sparkuri

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
That's pathetic. Just shows how insecure you are as a nation.

Why would you need to 'pledge allegiance' at a sports game for 13 year olds?

Truly pathetic and cringey. It's literally like North Korea.

You have no value reference in your country.

Thoughts and prayers and thank you for your service.
I don't know how to approach a post this stupid.

Firstly, it's not a "pledge of allegiance", but the national anthem, which every country on earth does before a sporting event.
No country doesn't do it, but when it does happen in a country's history, it's indicative of the stage of destabilization a country is at in a war.
It never happens "naturally".

That was the point of this post, for anyone with an IQ above 110, a solid grasp of development of countries, social psychology, and war progression.

sparkuri

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
John Lee Pettimore @John Lee Pettimore & FINGERS @Trump 2024 . Please quit shitting up threads.
Your constant partisan bullshit thread to thread is not only stupid, but deflating.

The TOPIC of this thread is tyranny and its obvious occurrence & implementation across this planet. It is impacting billions of people from the 5 eyes to the Philippines, and is ALWAYS a prelude to human tragedy on historical scales. That's literal and factual.
Spend a day in a history book, concentrate on the revolutions that have occurred.
At this point you're just considered the bottom of the barrel around here.
Either exercise the ability & desire to genuinely learn, the ability and desire to interact like adults, or see your way out.

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021
Kindly see yourself out of the thread ad hominem shill.
Kindly stop posting garbage lies.

Helpful tip - when every in-house opinion column on the site is written by "Tyler Durden" - aka this guy:

That's fake news.

In fact, this shit is so stupid that in the movie Fight Club, Tyler Durden is not even real. In the movie's world, he doesn't exist. Nothing he says is true, nothing he does actually happened. The entire point of his character is that he is fake news.

That's the name that every writer on this garbage conspiracy site, writes under.

You STILL fall for it all unquestioningly.

??

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021
John Lee Pettimore @John Lee Pettimore & FINGERS @Trump 2024 . Please quit shitting up threads.
Your constant partisan bullshit thread to thread is not only stupid, but deflating.

The TOPIC of this thread is tyranny and its obvious occurrence & implementation across this planet. It is impacting billions of people from the 5 eyes to the Philippines, and is ALWAYS a prelude to human tragedy on historical scales. That's literal and factual.
Spend a day in a history book, concentrate on the revolutions that have occurred.
At this point you're just considered the bottom of the barrel around here.
Either exercise the ability & desire to genuinely learn, the ability and desire to interact like adults, or see your way out.
You call "fake news" all the time.

When you constantly post garbage from absolute shit like Zero Hedge or the Gateway Pundit, I'm going to call it garbage lies. Because those sites are garbage. But I won't just whine "fake news" because I don't like to hear what you're saying. I'll outline exactly why I'm calling bullshit on your shit conspiracy blogs.

Conspiracy blogs where every opinion columnist posts under the name of a '90s Brad Pitt character because he's cool and edgy, are garbage.

Sorry. Deal with it.

??