Tyron already calling Covington a racist

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Nemo?

Too weird to live, too rare to die.
Dec 2, 2015
I have quite a few Irish, Aussie and British friends and cunt is an endearing term to them. But not so with Canadians, people here get right fuckin upset when you call them a dumb cunt.

I think I’ll turn over a new leaf and become as offensive as possible, I’ll begin by calling everyone I meet dirty racist cunts.
I think you should.... I call someone a racist everyday it’s great.

You can see them flinch every time,

Onetrickpony

Stay gold
Nov 21, 2016
I think you should.... I call someone a racist everyday it’s great.

You can see them flinch every time,
I’ve had people get really pissed at me for saying they’re racist, ironically it’s usually after they have called someone a nigger, pakki or fucking useless indian.

Dr Zeus was right.

SCADA

Posting Machine
Oct 10, 2016
The battle of two dudes that I can't find a fuk to give about....

KWingJitsu

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Nov 15, 2015
I don’t like Colby, but at least I’m 95% sure his shtick is a purposeful act. I want to like Tyron, but his victim mentality and chip on his shoulder are 100% real.
Tyron can't have a "shtick" too? What if Tyron's "shtick" is to randomly call everyone racist, and he just ramped it up with Colby.
D'int think about that did ya? I mean: "Colby is racist to everyone - including white people".

Dick Niaz

Yearning for TMMAC days gone by
Jan 14, 2018
Tyron can't have a "shtick" too? What if Tyron's "shtick" is to randomly call everyone racist, and he just ramped it up with Colby.
D'int think about that did ya? I mean: "Colby is racist to everyone - including white people".

M

member 3289

I have quite a few Irish, Aussie and British friends and cunt is an endearing term to them. But not so with Canadians, people here get right fuckin upset when you call them a dumb cunt.
Yeah the endearing use of that word hasn't quite caught on in North America just yet.

We'll just have to keep saying it until it does...

Ted Williams' head

It's freezing in here!
Sep 23, 2015
So the term welch a bet isn't used in polite company because it's considered racist, but by your guys logic it's not, because Wales is a country!
People will often say they got "Gyp'd" when ripped off... not knowing it's racist against Gypsies!

Nemo?

Too weird to live, too rare to die.
Dec 2, 2015
I know, right?

In your opinion, do you think Chinese are MORE racist, or they just have less of a filter than whitey?
Mix of both....but only uppity Chinese(maybe a reaction to fear)..hood chinese( labourers tradesmen) are a’ok.

But there are exceptions like our gentlemen scholar Leigh @Leigh

M

member 3289

People will often say they got "Gyp'd" when ripped off... not knowing it's racist against Gypsies!
When I was little we used to call people that give things and then take them back later "Indian givers". We didn't know we were being racist.

I still say it, except now I'm fully aware.

Ted Williams' head

It's freezing in here!
Sep 23, 2015
When I was little we used to call people that give things and then take them back later "Indian givers". We didn't know we were being racist.

I still say it, except now I'm fully aware.
When I was a kid the teachers would tell us to gather round and sit "Indian style" (cross legged) on the floor.

It was horribly racist, but to be fair Indians do sit like that, like ALL the time.

M

member 3289

When I was a kid the teachers would tell us to gather round and sit "Indian style" (cross legged) on the floor.

It was horribly racist, but to be fair Indians do sit like that, like ALL the time.
In my experience Indians most often sit in a slumped position, passed out, with an empty bottle of liquor in one hand...

Funny how the word 'racist', or 'racism', offends more people lately than the act itself.
That's because people like you use the term to categorize every generalization people make which you disapprove of, also demanding everyone walk on eggshells in terms of how they speak and act but are never willing to do the same.

Everyone else is getting tired of people crying wolf.

You know this.

I think I’ll turn over a new leaf and become as offensive as possible, I’ll begin by calling everyone I meet dirty racist cunts.
Oh man, every time I head back home, I throw that word out with reckless abandon and it always garners some sideways glances, have fun.