Tyron already calling Covington a racist

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

KWingJitsu

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Nov 15, 2015
That's because people like you use the term to categorize every generalization people make which you disapprove of, also demanding everyone walk on eggshells in terms of how they speak and act but are never willing to do the same.

Everyone else is getting tired of people crying wolf.

You know this.
Actually people like you don't realize you are the exact definition of term, as evidenced by your simple minded reflexive generalisations.
And aren't you supposed to be 'ignoring me forever' you obsessed little Breivik wanker?

Joemacka

Bisping is GOAT
Oct 19, 2015
What does being racist have to do with anything lol. If hes racist hes racist not sure how it is relevant to fighting. Woodley and Colby are both tools.

Onetrickpony

Stay gold
Nov 21, 2016
We're called Native Americans assholes. Not Indians

If you gonna be hacist get it right
I had to take a 4 hour “indigenous peoples awareness” course at work this week. I’ve know Indian kids since I was a kid my self and the accepted nomenclature in Canada has changed way too much in the last 35 years. I’m sure Ill miss a few but it was Indian then natives then aboriginal then First Nations now it’s indigenous people BUT some groups / individuals are still ok with any number of the older terms and some are not.

What the fuck is wrong with people? It’s not a made up name that you want people to call you that will make the difference it’s who you are and what you stand for that will force people recognize you.

Nov 21, 2015
I had to take a 4 hour “indigenous peoples awareness” course at work this week. I’ve know Indian kids since I was a kid my self and the accepted nomenclature in Canada has changed way too much in the last 35 years. I’m sure Ill miss a few but it was Indian then natives then aboriginal then First Nations now it’s indigenous people BUT some groups / individuals are still ok with any number of the older terms and some are not.

What the fuck is wrong with people? It’s not a made up name that you want people to call you that will make the difference it’s who you are and what you stand for that will force people recognize you.
Well spoken. My comment was part jest and part serious. I'm actually black. Most people who see me
would immediately say I'm black however my great great grandmother was full blooded Pawnee "Injun" (John Wayne Voice)

I only began studying Native American culture a few years ago when I found out. Its just funny to me how
certain terms stick that have no relevance whatsoever. Like Indian. What the fuck do American Natives
have to do with India except when viewed from the lens of Christopher Columbus?

I just find it odd that we Muricans are so mis educated and ignorant.

I actually have no right to be annoyed at the term Indian. I probably know less about Native American
culture then I should but the more I study the more I notice how silly the term is. Hell 2 years ago I wouldn't
have batted an eye when hearing it. LOL

Onetrickpony

Stay gold
Nov 21, 2016
Well spoken. My comment was part jest and part serious. I'm actually black. Most people who see me
would immediately say I'm black however my great great grandmother was full blooded Pawnee "Injun" (John Wayne Voice)

I only began studying Native American culture a few years ago when I found out. Its just funny to me how
certain terms stick that have no relevance whatsoever. Like Indian. What the fuck do American Natives

I actually have no right to be annoyed at the term Indian. I probably know less about Native American
culture then I should but the more I study the more I notice how silly the term is. Hell 2 years ago I wouldn't
It’s unfortunate that more people aren’t as open and realistic about they’re history.

I understand that if we don’t study the past we are doomed to repeat it. But, if you never let the past go and can’t find it within yourself to rise above the constraints history put upon your relatives, you are doomed to fight a battle against people who no longer exist and therefore can never be won.

If you go back far enough we all came from the same place, no color of skin has made it through all of history unscathed and humanity as a whole are all related. I’m hoping that at some point people will quit making invisible dividers that further separate us from each other and learn to just fucking get along.

Nov 21, 2015
It’s unfortunate that more people aren’t as open and realistic about they’re history.

I understand that if we don’t study the past we are doomed to repeat it. But, if you never let the past go and can’t find it within yourself to rise above the constraints history put upon your relatives, you are doomed to fight a battle against people who no longer exist and therefore can never be won.

If you go back far enough we all came from the same place, no color of skin has made it through all of history unscathed and humanity as a whole are all related. I’m hoping that at some point people will quit making invisible dividers that further separate us from each other and learn to just fucking get along.

Man I could swear we had the same mind. I think the same way. Funny shit. I hear
myself talking when reading your comments. I study ancient cultures like a mad man
Behind Astronomy its my favorite thing to do.

Been on a Mayan study kick lately for some reason. Started reading about the
impact of Christianity on the Maya... and was more intrigued then angered.

Currently having a ball studying the Vikings and Moors in Europe.

Anyway I don't wanna nerd you out. Lol

Actually people like you don't realize you are the exact definition of term, as evidenced by your simple minded reflexive generalisations.
And aren't you supposed to be 'ignoring me forever' you obsessed little Breivik wanker?
Yeah, yeah, you're so righteously upset/offended, etc. Someone tells you the truth and it's fine for you to go making personal insults- you couldn't have proven my point any better. Thank you.

KWingJitsu

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Nov 15, 2015
Yeah, yeah, you're so righteously upset/offended, etc. Someone tells you the truth and it's fine for you to go making personal insults- you couldn't have proven my point any better. Thank you.
LOL @ insults.
The only reason you couldn't help but respond (despite swearing to ignore me) like the weakling you are, is because you fit the profile for my post perfectly.

LOL @ insults.
The only reason you couldn't help but respond (despite swearing to ignore me) like the weakling you are, is because you fit the profile for my post perfectly.
You're imagining things.
Such responses keep proving my assessment of your character has been spot on from the get go.

My best friend *is* a lecturer on Indigenous Studies and Self-government. While it is inaccurate, it may not be worth being angry with the term Indian- he tells me there are plenty of elders who will say something like "he can still talk Indian" instead of 'he can still speak e.g. Woodland Cree."

Last edited by a moderator:
Nov 21, 2015
My best friend us a lecturer on Indigenous Studies and Self-government. While it is inaccurate, it may not be worth being angry with the term Indian- he tells me there are plenty of elders who will say something like "he can still talk Indian" instead of 'he can still speak e.g. Woodland Cree."
Yep that's what happens when you have your culture erased and then spend years
under your conqueror's civilization. I asked a couple good Mexican bros of mine that I knew
were indigenous to Mexico why they put so much pride in speaking Spanish when that
was not their native tongue but actually the tongue of the Conquistadors who jacked
all their shit.

They both said "Dude I don't fucking know. I never really thought about it but it is kinda stupid huh?" Lol

KWingJitsu

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Nov 15, 2015
My best friend us a lecturer on Indigenous Studies and Self-government.
*is* mister grammar nazi/Nazi sympathizer.

And there's no fucking way you have friends.

Yep that's what happens when you have your culture erased and then spend years
under your conqueror's civilization. I asked a couple good Mexican bros of mine that I knew
were indigenous to Mexico why they put so much pride in speaking Spanish when that
was not their native tongue but actually the tongue of the Conquistadors who jacked
all their shit.

They both said "Dude I don't fucking know. I never really thought about it but it is kinda stupid huh?" Lol
It's an interesting way of parsing identity. We people often take pride in all kinds of things, often in being the by-product of this or that.

Nov 21, 2015
It's an interesting way of parsing identity. We people often take pride in all kinds of things, often in being the by-product of this or that.
Its all kinda silly. The idea of taking pride in something you had nothing to do with.
I'm proud to be this or proud to be that blah blah blah.

What happened to taking pride in something you actually personally accomplished?

The world is a nutty place.

Last edited:

The worlds a nutty place.
*world's*
It may be that we're simply misusing the phrases: proud of and take pride in. So often (not always), with some people, it's code for elevating their status/importance/competence.
Example:
Me: I'm proud of my family history.
You: Really fucknut? What did you have to do with it?
Me: Ok I take pride in it.
You: How's that.
Me: They worked their asses off and took no handouts.
You: So that makes you special or something?

That said, positive self-esteem and confidence are good things imo.

Nov 21, 2015
*world's*
It may be that we're simply misusing the phrases: proud of and take pride in. So often (not always), with some people, it's code for elevating their status/importance/competence.
Example:
Me: I'm proud of my family history.
You: Really fucknut? What did you have to do with it?
Me: Ok I take pride in it.
You: How's that.
Me: They worked their asses off and took no handouts.
You: So that makes you special or something?

That said, positive self-esteem and confidence are good things imo.

Yep I agree. To elaborate a bit more I think it is silly as hell when someone
says they are proud of "xyz" ancestor's accomplishments that they had absolutely
nothing to do with... yet use it to put down someone who doesn't share that ancestry

PS - I just fucking nailed video of the core of the left over dead star in the Ring Nebulae
in the Lyra Constellation. This shit is gonna make a bomb ass mounted photo in my office
and I'm damn proud of this shot. My video Astronomy skillz are on point bitches.

PS - I just fucking nailed video of the core of the left over dead star in the Ring Nebulae
in the Lyra Constellation. This shit is gonna make a bomb ass mounted photo in my office
and I'm damn proud of this shot. My video Astronomy skillz are on point bitches.
It sounds interesting but...could you elaborate for those of us who aren't able to appreciate the challenges in locating and recording these things?

Nov 21, 2015
It sounds interesting but...could you elaborate for those of us who aren't able to appreciate the challenges in locating and recording these things?
Oh no problem. Ring Nebula is 2300 light years away. Commonly known as "M 57" and
named after Astronomer Charles Messier. Messier logged 100 different objects known
as the Messier 100.

The Rings aren't difficult to see with decent scopes but imaging the core
of the dead star in its center is a mutherfucker. At least for me... Lol

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4QVbxJzY7IA

Oh no problem. Ring Nebula is 2300 light years away. Commonly known as "M 57" and
named after Astronomer Charles Messier. Messier logged 100 different objects known
as the Messier 100.

The Rings aren't difficult to see with decent scopes but imaging the core
of the dead star in its center is a mutherfucker. At least for me... Lol

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4QVbxJzY7IA
How do you contend with mosquitoes homing in on you?
Do you have to head outof town to obtain a good view?
It's an impressive you know that stuff, it seems like a *good* (fuck this fucking autocorrect to fucking "goid.") way to transfix oneself.

Nov 21, 2015
How do you contend with mosquitoes homing in on you?
Do you have to head outof town to obtain a good view?
It's an impressive you know that stuff, it seems like a goid way to transfix oneself.
I'm in So Cal so no mosquitoes thank god.

Used to live in Texas...yeah fuck that. Mosquitoes are so bad in Texas
they'll flag you at a stop light and ask for a cigarette. Anyway...

I'm in my back yard tonight but I do travel to dark sites.

Its not necessary for most imaging however because with Video Astronomy
you have what is called "integration". Meaning I can tell my cameras to hold their iris open
for say 30 seconds... It will gather 30 seconds of light and stack the image and then give me a picture.

However If I just look through my scopes with my own eyes I won't see shit as the human eye cannot
gather enough light to produce the image that your cameras produce.

Dark sites are only necessary if you wanna see shit with your own eyes... or if you are
a serious professional Astro photographer

I'm in So Cal so no mosquitoes thank god.

Used to live in Texas...yeah fuck that. Mosquitoes are so bad in Texas
they'll flag you at a stop light and ask for a cigarette. Anyway...

I'm in my back yard tonight but I do travel to dark sites.

Its not necessary for most imaging however because with Video Astronomy
you have what is called "integration". Meaning I can tell my cameras to hold their iris open
for say 30 seconds... It will gather 30 seconds of light and stack the image and then give me a picture.

However If I just look through my scopes with my own eyes I won't see shit as the human eye cannot
gather enough light to produce the image that your cameras produce.

Dark sites are only necessary if you wanna see shit with your own eyes... or if you are
a serious professional Astro photographer
It's always remarkable how much light we cannot perceive.