Tyron vs Colby

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

How does this fight end?

• Woodley by sub

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Covington by sub

• Woodley by decision

• Draw or Controversial Stoppage

• Total voters

Dick Niaz

Yearning for TMMAC days gone by
Jan 14, 2018
I have a feeling Colby’s pressure and stamina will win the day. T-Wood will throw heavy leather but ultimately get taken down and overwhelmed by volume.

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
I have a feeling Colby’s pressure and stamina will win the day. T-Wood will throw heavy leather but ultimately get taken down and overwhelmed by volume.
I'm not even sure about the "get taken down" part but dickhead will clinch fuck him all night and steadily pepper him with shots.

Don't think he'll finish Woodley though. He hasn't finished anyone since August of 2016. (It's only been 6 fights but it sounds way better to say since 2016)

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
I put woodley by ko but since I haven’t seen him throw a punch in a fight in about 2 years I’m not sure how the hell I came to that conclusion

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
I am of the same opinion. Colby's pace and output is too much for anyone not named Usman. If he can avoid getting clipped early, I think he wins a fairly easy UD.

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015
I think this is an easy fight to call. Colby is going to throw huge volume and even if he doesn’t score his takedowns he will grind Woodley up against the cage with them. Woodley always has a chance at a KO because of his power, but I see him covering up for most of the fight and spending most of his energy trying to get his back off the cage. Covington 50-45 DEC.

That said, if Woodley knocks this prick out, I will tear off my shirt and roundhouse a lamp through my window.

War Woodley!!!!

M

member 3289

I think this is an easy fight to call. Colby is going to throw huge volume and even if he doesn’t score his takedowns he will grind Woodley up against the cage with them. Woodley always has a chance at a KO because of his power, but I see him covering up for most of the fight and spending most of his energy trying to get his back off the cage. Covington 50-45 DEC.

That said, if Woodley knocks this prick out, I will tear off my shirt and roundhouse a lamp through my window.

War Woodley!!!!
PicsArt_09-18-03.51.58.jpg

jimmy boogaloo

General Links/Your Account
Nov 15, 2017
high level thread :)

i haven't watched a huge amount of his last few fights, but from reading opinions, sounds like Woodley doesn't pull the trigger like a vicious young murderer anymore. and if you don't pull the trigger like a vicious young murderer in MMA, you are likely to struggle.

Maybe Colby (stupid name) will have a difficult time taking him down, but it feels like Woodley will stand there and take a beating.

finding it difficult to believe that Woodley is rejuvenated, at this stage. fair play to him if he proves me wrong.

SickEye

"Sim sala bim bamba sala do saladim"
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Colby by decision, although I’d much rather see a vicious KO.

BenAskrensStrikingcoach

Formerly formulating formally
Jan 30, 2015
Covington tailor made to beat Woodley, he’s past it at this stage as well, no where near where he needs to be to deal with Colbys pressure or fast enough to land his big overhand.