Tyson Fury vs. Deontay Wilder 3 October 9, START TIME 9 pm ET

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Enock-O-Lypse Now!

Underneath Denver International Airport
Jun 19, 2016
Fury has had Covid 2x....

The Fatigue is real...

Wilder looking hungry...

Even matchup here ...just gonna order and enjoy...gonna be a classic.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Fury has had Covid 2x....

The Fatigue is real...

Wilder looking hungry...

Even matchup here ...just gonna order and enjoy...gonna be a classic.
Haha
Wut?
Order?

One of the Covids was due to low ticket sales

Where is real enock?

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
They just switched the Ref and Judge out...Hmnnnn

This is the Ref, I remember this fight...shit was bizarre

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4mr4LIC6Bj4

This is some shit I found on OG
1633796718663.png

Not sure what to make of it as far as betting but it has made me reconsider my instinct to bet Fury.

We could be looking at a could plagued win and a fourth fight (rubber match)

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
Wilder has got this.

The annoying thing is it means there will be a 4th fight with these fucking jokers.

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
Wilder finna get steamrolled

I just can't see it.

I think wilder has grown up. New trainer, new attitude. He knows he has the stamina. The work rate. Fury will struggle after 5. He's too heavy. You can't keep ballooning and losing the weight without core problems. And he's had covid. Just can't see it. I reckon it will be a boring fight. Fury holding a lot. Wilder hitting the body till a standstill.

If it goes as far as 10 I will be amazed. I predict fury to cede on his stool after 9.

Last edited:

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I just can't see it.

I think wilder has grown up. New trainer, new attitude. He knows he has the stamina. The work rate. Fury will struggle after 5. He's too heavy. You can't keep ballooning and losing the weight without core problems. And he's had covid. Just can't see it. I reckon it will be a boring fight. Fury holding a lot. Wilder hitting the body till a standstill.

If it goes as far as 10 I will be amazed. I predict fury to cede on his stool after 9.
Late Ref and Judge switch also

I'm feeling Wilder in the air tonight

M

member 3289

I just can't see it.

You thought Joshua would beat Usyk.

You know fuck all about boxing.

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
Late Ref and Judge switch also

I'm feeling Wilder in the air tonight

You may be surprised to understand I don't always see a conspiracy like you do.

Maybe you are right. But I don't see it going to the judges anyway.

There's a lot of money riding on the 4th fight. 200m. So I am not discounting your madness.

Fury will try. And try hard. But I just can't see it. He won't give up though. He will have to be made to give up. Which I believe he will.

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
the host of a podcast i do with two dudes wrote wilders childrens book

with that said, i dont know wilder since he wore headphones. whereas tyson seemed aight

so lets go fury!

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
You thought Joshua would beat Usyk.

You know fuck all about boxing.

You soppy cunt.

I told you Joshua would lose if he tried to out box Usyk. He's a pumped up cruiser weight but boy can he box. Rumour is he won a gold medal at the Olympics.

Joshua needed to come out swinging from round 2. He was badly badly managed.

Joshua beats usyk 9 times out of ten.

I was staggered at the game plan.

Fact is. No one in the world knows more about the sweet science than me.

Fact.

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
You may be surprised to understand I don't always see a conspiracy like you do.

Maybe you are right. But I don't see it going to the judges anyway.

There's a lot of money riding on the 4th fight. 200m. So I am not discounting your madness.

Fury will try. And try hard. But I just can't see it. He won't give up though. He will have to be made to give up. Which I believe he will.
I don't see a conspiracy
I do see a judge that was in a really unexplainable Title fight( I posted a quick highlight of the fight above, that you probably haven't watched ), you cannot justify his actions that night IMO...was just bizarre.

I like both Fury and Wilder, I don't see how it can go to the cards either...hard for me to see how the ref can swing this myself, I just know he is sketchy...noting it beforehand just incase something seems funky

Just seen a lot of boxing and the fuckery involved...CJ Ross with a single draw card once earned Vegas and Books Worldwide a Huge Payday(floyd v canelo), then she retired from judging...as a betting man I must be aware of such a possibility

Can't wait for the fights
Good stuff

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
I don't see a conspiracy
I do see a judge that was in a really unexplainable Title fight( I posted a quick highlight of the fight above, that you probably haven't watched ), you cannot justify his actions that night IMO...was just bizarre.

I like both Fury and Wilder, I don't see how it can go to the cards either...hard for me to see how the ref can swing this myself, I just know he is sketchy...noting it beforehand just incase something seems funky

Just seen a lot of boxing and the fuckery involved...CJ Ross with a single draw card once earned Vegas and Books Worldwide a Huge Payday(floyd v canelo), then she retired from judging...as a betting man I must be aware of such a possibility

Can't wait for the fights
Good stuff

How can I be a conspiracy nut without saying I'm a conspiracy nut.

I love you man.

Would love to get high with you you nut nut.