Tyson Fury vs Ngannou, 4oz gloves

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

who wins?

• Total voters

kneeblock

Drapetomaniac
Apr 18, 2015
1) Francis has been banging on about having boxing in his UFC contract, as if he has Conor negotiation status lol
2) The biggest name in world boxing agrees to a match with 4oz gloves, which gives him a better chance
3) Francis suggests MMA rules and boxing gloves, suggesting he's doing Tyson a favour, while openly trying to negotiate a more favourable rule set

what is this guy on? has his ego exploded in a cloud of white powder and stripper blow jobs? what an arrogant sod.

anyway, hope to god it goes ahead in a ring with 4oz gloves. who wins that one? bet bet bet!

Hmm wow, I wonder what he could be thinking? I'm sure it has nothing to do with money.

T

The Big Guy

I hate seeing guys like francis think they will be competitive against high level boxers and lose a decisive fight just for the money. Kinda sucks mma fighters need to do desperate shit like this. Maybe it's just francis tripping

He couldnt hit gane and it's very unlikely he would land anything on fury

Nov 21, 2015
Personally I'm tired of boxers calling out MMA fighters to only "box".

Thats some wack ass shit to me. None of them will step into the cage
then why do they expect MMA fighters to always step into their world?

Every freak show boxing match between a boxer and an MMA fighter should also
include an MMA fight.

1 Boxing Match and 1 MMA Match

Thats fair.

Nov 21, 2015
they have been handed this chance of free money, can't blame them.

Yeah I don't blame them. Especially don't blame MMA fighters for agreeing to these fights.

I just think its weak when a boxer specifically calls out an MMA fighter to box but won't reciprocate
with an MMA match.

Edit - Shout out to Claressa Shields for showing more balls then any of the boxing men

M

member 1013

Yeah I don't blame them. Especially don't blame MMA fighters for agreeing to these fights.

I just think its weak when a boxer specifically calls out an MMA fighter to box but won't reciprocate
with an MMA match.

Edit - Shout out to Claressa Shields for showing more balls then any of the boxing men
They view boxing as the “superior” art form and think MMA is below them. Plus will MMA match their boxing purse?

Nov 21, 2015
They view boxing as the “superior” art form and think MMA is below them. Plus will MMA match their boxing purse?

I think a co promoted Boxing match with a MMA fight as part of the deal
would do comparatively well.

To your point of boxers "viewing their sport as superior" thats why I feel its weak
for them to call out a MMA fighter to only box. Reciprocate and step their punk ass
in the cage if they are so superior