Tyson Fury vs Ngannou, 4oz gloves

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

who wins?

• Total voters

jimmy boogaloo

General Links/Your Account
Nov 15, 2017
1) Francis has been banging on about having boxing in his UFC contract, as if he has Conor negotiation status lol
2) The biggest name in world boxing agrees to a match with 4oz gloves, which gives him a better chance
3) Francis suggests MMA rules and boxing gloves, suggesting he's doing Tyson a favour, while openly trying to negotiate a more favourable rule set

what is this guy on? has his ego exploded in a cloud of white powder and stripper blow jobs? what an arrogant sod.

anyway, hope to god it goes ahead in a ring with 4oz gloves. who wins that one? bet bet bet!

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
the best real boxers in the world get clowned on by fury . francis wont be able to touch him. fury will drag him in to the later rounds and break him

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015
Remember when Ronda and the people around her talked about her beating all the boxers.
download (3).jpegdb1f623126bc6df6e51937b07080cee9.gifEachSoupyBassethound-max-1mb.gif

Have a great day...
fit-ass.gif

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
this is no different than any other mma fighter who got too big for his britches and decides to call out the top boxers . if dominick cruz came out and said he could beat floyd in a boxing match we would all laugh .the only reason anyone entertains this is because francis has power. well power is useless if you cant touch the gypsy king. a few swings and misses and francis will be sucking wind. fury can fight 10-12 rounds . i doubt francis can . other than having power i cant think of one other positive attribute francis has. he doesnt have amazing foot work or hand speed . he pretty much just clobbers people .that is it. thats his whole game . he will get starched like woodley vs jake paul

M

member 3289

It's a boxing match, so of course Fury wins regardless of glove size.

Francis would beat Fury in a real fight if he went for takedowns and didn't try to win with his striking. So 50/50 chance depending on how big Francis's ego is.

M

member 3289

4oz gloves gives Ngannou a better chance.
Not really. I mean of course Francis hits hard, but does he hit harder than Deontay Wilder? I would highly doubt it.

He also doesn't have the boxing skills. Imagine Ngannou going for this:

Against someone who can do this:

It's retarded to even think Francis has a chance of winning.

Hopefully it works in getting him a better UFC contract though.

HEATH VON DOOM

Remember the 5th of November
Oct 21, 2015
Not really. I mean of course Francis hits hard, but does he hit harder than Deontay Wilder? I would highly doubt it.

Your other account seems to think different. Wonder why that is.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
this is no different than any other mma fighter who got too big for his britches and decides to call out the top boxers . if dominick cruz came out and said he could beat floyd in a boxing match we would all laugh .the only reason anyone entertains this is because francis has power. well power is useless if you cant touch the gypsy king. a few swings and misses and francis will be sucking wind. fury can fight 10-12 rounds . i doubt francis can . other than having power i cant think of one other positive attribute francis has. he doesnt have amazing foot work or hand speed . he pretty much just clobbers people .that is it. thats his whole game . he will get starched like woodley vs jake paul
Dominic Cruz did call out Floyd Mayweather. When he was bantamweight king. He was on the fox desk when he did it. I seem to be the only cunt who remembers it. Then Cruz actually went and trained with Floyd for a fight and was on his walkout crew for a fight. I forgot which fight, I remember thinking wtf you called him out.

Atto

Chinese Virus
Feb 11, 2016

Penna had no chance against Nunes ..Anything can happen and he only needs to connect once.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
Ganyay is going to end this game

maybe then he can box and get dealt with

some people get big heads and forget they have less than professional boxing skills, but hey, he’ll make money

jimmy boogaloo

Nov 15, 2017
ttt this surely is the big fight to make.

Boxing fans will be aware that Fury comes from a tradition where bareknuckle is well respected

boxing fans are now almost universally aware of mma/ufc. plus the Conor/PBF fight opened the door - this wouldn't seem so unusual, is the point.

from UFC's point of view, this is the biggest possible money fight for Francis. co-promotion with options and advertising is not that bad of a deal.

the ufc can save face by saying, no crossovers in future, unless it falls in line with it being the biggest name in boxing. in which case, they would hope to remain open for the payday.

as a model, that isn't bad. bait your fighters into low-paid fights, until they can self-market a massive payday to share with you lol

there's no way this will happen, but so many tantalising reasons to suggest it could.

Miesha's Taint

Miesha's Taint
Dec 3, 2018
ttt this surely is the big fight to make.

Boxing fans will be aware that Fury comes from a tradition where bareknuckle is well respected

boxing fans are now almost universally aware of mma/ufc. plus the Conor/PBF fight opened the door - this wouldn't seem so unusual, is the point.

from UFC's point of view, this is the biggest possible money fight for Francis. co-promotion with options and advertising is not that bad of a deal.

the ufc can save face by saying, no crossovers in future, unless it falls in line with it being the biggest name in boxing. in which case, they would hope to remain open for the payday.

as a model, that isn't bad. bait your fighters into low-paid fights, until they can self-market a massive payday to share with you lol

there's no way this will happen, but so many tantalising reasons to suggest it could.
I like you so stop being silly.

Fury would murder him

jimmy boogaloo

Nov 15, 2017
I don't think it's an even match, just the biggest money/most eyeballs fight. everyone wants to see this guy get bashed.

to be fair, I feel bad for Ngannou, bitcoin dropped 6% as soon as he got paid.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Fury picks him apart and stops him with overwhelming size and skill

jimmy boogaloo

Nov 15, 2017
'it is a silly match up, Fury will undoubtedly win, causing unnecessary damage to Dillian's brain'