Tyson vs Roy Jones Jr. 8 round exhibition set!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
was this fight any good?
not really

tyson ripped hooks to body

roy landed a few to the head but had zero legs under him

they clinched a lot

they did great for 50 year old dudes but it was an exhibition that ended in a "draw"...proper scoring would have given tyson a W

Good spectacle but not a great "fight"

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
was this fight any good?
I enjoyed it. I haven't watched silvas last fight, but this fight got my attention. I hate seeing past it fighters go in there but I enjoyed this one. Was rooting for Jones

Tuc Ouiner

Posting Machine
May 19, 2016
I'd rather see 50-60 yrs old billiards players. They deserve a paycheck and their level is closer to their best and they ain't losing no brain cells. Not that I have reservations watching two seniors beating the bejesus outta each other.

redneck

First 100
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
I enjoyed it, I didn't expect them to suddenly wind back the clock 25 years, so I wasn't disappointed.

Prior to the fight I thought that all the people saying that Tyson was going to steamroll Jones, were buying into the Tyson hype and not giving Jones enough credit. The fight played out a lot more like I thought it would, with Jones tying him up and hitting and running when his body allowed it, trying to survive, more so than trying to win.

Considering that all natural Jones was fighting TRT Tyson, I thought he did a good job.

I like the idea of Tyson's Legends League. It's something that I've wanted an MMA promotion to do for the past 20 years.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I enjoyed it, I didn't expect them to suddenly wind back the clock 25 years, so I wasn't disappointed.

Prior to the fight I thought that all the people saying that Tyson was going to steamroll Jones, were buying into the Tyson hype and not giving Jones enough credit. The fight played out a lot more like I thought it would, with Jones tying him up and hitting and running when his body allowed it, trying to survive, more so than trying to win.

Considering that all natural Jones was fighting TRT Tyson, I thought he did a good job.

I like the idea of Tyson's Legends League. It's something that I've wanted an MMA promotion to do for the past 20 years.
Dan Severn would win

ejlarson

I like chicken
Jul 4, 2015

I love the idea of a legends league. That way I can avoid seeing all the past their prime fighters by ignoring just one promotion. Nothing better than watching old dudes lose more brain cells.

Qat

QoQ
Nov 3, 2015
It was very strange they announced the decision on the titan tron. It felt like it was pre recorded or something
Gotta agree here seems like some bs to make more bank. Kinda like pro wrestling.

Do people bet on pro wrestling?