Society U.S. Army Soldier Charged with Terrorism Offenses for Planning Deadly Ambush on Service Members in His Unit

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016

U.S. Army Private Ethan Melzer Sent Sensitive U.S. Military Information to Members of a Neo-Nazi Group in an Attempt to Facilitate a “Mass Casualty” Attack on Melzer’s Army Unit

Toelocku

*I Know What I Know if you Know What I Mean*
Dec 15, 2018

U.S. Army Private Ethan Melzer Sent Sensitive U.S. Military Information to Members of a Neo-Nazi Group in an Attempt to Facilitate a “Mass Casualty” Attack on Melzer’s Army Unit
Crazy

Freeloading Rusty

Jan 11, 2016
The Order of Nine Angles (ONA or O9A; also the Order of the Nine Angles[2]) is a Satanicand Left-Hand Path occult group based in the United Kingdom, but with associated groups in various other parts of the world. Claiming to have been established in the 1960s, it rose to public recognition in the early 1980s, attracting attention for its neo-Nazi ideologies and activism. Describing its approach as "Traditional Satanism", it has been identified by academic researchers as also exhibiting Hermetic and modern Pagan elements in its beliefs.

Freeloading Rusty

Jan 11, 2016
a federal fusion center in Washington DC has warned that the national capital could become a target for homegrown violent extremists, whose goal is to provoke racial tension in the country. In an assessmentpublished on Monday, the National Capital Region Threat Intelligence Consortium warned that Washington is “likely an active target for violent adherents of the boogaloo ideology due to the significant presence of US law enforcement entities, and the wide range of First Amendment-Protected events hosted here”.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
No surprise, gangs of all ethnic backgrounds have people join or attempt to join for the combat training. Our recruiters are trained to pick up on signs but no human system is perfect.