General U.S. Veterans

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

tang

top korean roofer
Oct 21, 2015
I never had to stir shit and garbage in jp8 but a lot of my boots did, especially our Corpsman always burned the shits. Sux for people like him.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
I never had to stir shit and garbage in jp8 but a lot of my boots did, especially our Corpsman always burned the shits. Sux for people like him.
I was enlisted USAF.
We had Army for poop burning.

Of course, you're not really deployed until you're pooping in a bag.

tang

top korean roofer
Oct 21, 2015
I was enlisted USAF.
We had Army for poop burning.

Of course, you're not really deployed until you're pooping in a bag.
bag is after us. we just dig a small hole and sit on our etools to shit.

it works better if you can borrow someone else's and use it under both legs

TheFifthScallop

Who am I kidding? I’m a whore.
Amateur Fighter
Nov 15, 2015
So Republicans hate veterans now? When did the shift happen? I’m so lost.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
What's them veterans pubs? Vfa? I had to do community service at one, they were cool as fuck, they put me to work, but because I'd served they were nice. Even though I'd served British military, my cac card said air force on it it so I was welcome to go in

Shinkicker

For what it's worth
Jan 30, 2016
What's them veterans pubs? Vfa? I had to do community service at one, they were cool as fuck, they put me to work, but because I'd served they were nice. Even though I'd served British military, my cac card said air force on it it so I was welcome to go in
VFWs

Oct 24, 2015
So Republicans back out because in was mandatory spending and not discretionary. Why? Were they thinking about cutting funding later on? I guess there’s always Veterans Day and Memorial Day for them to support our troops.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
What's this all about? Burning poop? Fucking dig a hole. Why you all burning poop?

What are they actually voting against? What is all in the bill? And I mean ALL. Very rarely is a bill written where it stands on it's own. They always have bullshit riders on them to "speed up the process"

Interpret "speed up the process" as getting something passed that couldn't stand on it's own, or it's also sometimes used as a "gotcha" where they can show folks voting against something that appears incredibly innocuous, where what was actually voted against was something heinous like another private jet for McConnell and Co.

It happens all the time.
And 60% of the time...it works every time.

TheFifthScallop

Who am I kidding? I’m a whore.
Amateur Fighter
Nov 15, 2015
What's this all about? Burning poop? Fucking dig a hole. Why you all burning poop?

What are they actually voting against? What is all in the bill? And I mean ALL. Very rarely is a bill written where it stands on it's own. They always have bullshit riders on them to "speed up the process"

Interpret "speed up the process" as getting something passed that couldn't stand on it's own, or it's also sometimes used as a "gotcha" where they can show folks voting against something that appears incredibly innocuous, where what was actually voted against was something heinous like another private jet for McConnell and Co.

It happens all the time.
And 60% of the time...it works every time.
This is not one of those bills. It’s straight forward. I believe the big hoopaloo is discretionary vs mandatory spending.