Society UAE accomplishes what Trump couldn't

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
M

member 1013

I don't see what's wrong with him going to Syria? So what He's been to Israel and Syria.
My cousin’s cattle graze in pastures over abandoned mine fields. If a cow blows up a mine he gets compensated. It’s cheaper then dedicated removal and clearance.

Toelocku

*I Know What I Know if you Know What I Mean*
Dec 15, 2018
Israelis once offer 95% of what you're suggesting.
The Palestinians turned it down not because of the land.
Why do you see giving 5% more land being the moral high ground when the Palestinians will still turn it down not because of land?
Thats why im saying Israel has to unilaterally declare a state and wall themselves off then if the pals want to get froggy Israel can defend themselves

Hamas and the pa cant agree to peace because the people will kill them

Since Israel was the aggressor now its incumbent upon them to be the peacemaker

M

member 1013

Thats why im saying Israel has to unilaterally declare a state and wall themselves off then if the pals want to get froggy Israel can defend themselves

Hamas and the pa cant agree to peace because the people will kill them

Since Israel was the aggressor now its incumbent upon them to be the peacemaker
My gods

You are so wise

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Thats why im saying Israel has to unilaterally declare a state and wall themselves off
This appears to be Trump's plan (granted borders to be determined outside the tunnel lol)
Negotiate alliances amongst those that don't like Iran. Give the Palestinians most of what they want and tell them to screw off because they didn't want to come to the table to figure out better borders.
Right of return, further compensation, gone.

Say if the end result is the Palestinians getting 90% of their land and nothing else but statehood recognition, has Israel done enough?

M

member 1013

This appears to be Trump's plan (granted borders to be determined outside the tunnel lol)
Negotiate alliances amongst those that don't like Iran. Give the Palestinians most of what they want and tell them to screw off because they didn't want to come to the table to figure out better borders.

Say if the end result is the Palestinians getting 90% of their land and nothing else but statehood recognition, has Israel done enough?
Lol, israel will never do enough for these guys to be satisfied.

The goalposts, they’re a moving

Toelocku

Dec 15, 2018

Is the 90% including most of Jerusalem?

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Is the 90% including most of Jerusalem?
I don't know. Is that now part of your consideration?
Is that the difference between 95% and 100%? Can they give 90% if they give most of Jerusalem?

What is your line in the sand so that I know it's not just a moving target to always be unhappy with the result?

M

member 1013

Is that the difference between 95% and 100%? Can they give 90% if they give most of Jerusalem?

What is your line in the sand so that I know it's not just a moving target to always be unhappy with the result?
Probably the entire old city with the expulsion of the Jewish quarter and no juice allowed at the wailing wall

Toelocku

Dec 15, 2018

Jerusalem is very important if we are talking peace its a "holy city"(waka waka) and imo should be divided and administered by i hate to say the UN

If that was done in a fair way and 90% of the pals land was given back...yea id consider that fair

M

member 1013

What were the 1949 vs 1967 differences for Jerusalem vs now?
7B084B86-7526-4544-90A3-18B334BBA46F.jpeg
FD2F924B-B407-4729-9D4D-E60771FB9C4B.jpeg
The armistice agreements were clear (at Arab insistence) that they were not creating permanent borders. The Egyptian-Israeli agreement stated "The Armistice Demarcation Line is not to be construed in any sense as a political or territorial boundary, and is delineated without prejudice to rights, claims and positions of either Party to the Armistice as regards ultimate settlement of the Palestine question."[1]

1967 they captured the entirety of “east Jerusalem” including the old walled city but gave the mosque to Jordan.

Other than the Mosque it remains under Israeli control.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Keep on reaching...around captain virtue
It's not a reach.... It's in black and white for people to see. You use homophobic remarks as a way to insult people, like being gay is a bad thing. That's not surprising though.