Society UAE accomplishes what Trump couldn't

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Toelocku

*I Know What I Know if you Know What I Mean*
Dec 15, 2018
It's not a reach.... It's in black and white for people to see. You use homophobic remarks as a way to insult people, like being gay is a bad thing. That's not surprising though.
Im cool with the gays but i still have a sense of humor...your fake virtue signaling is nauseating

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
Don’t steal my thunder!

The idiom "steal my thunder" comes from dramatist John Dennis early in the 18th century, after he had conceived a novel idea for a thunder machine for his unsuccessful 1709 play Appius and Virginia and later found it used at a performance of Macbeth. There is an account of it in "The Lives of the Poets of Great Britain and Ireland" by Robert Shiels and Theophilus Cibber

Mr. Dennis happened once to go to the play, when a tragedy was acted, in which the machinery of thunder was introduced, a new artificial method of producing which he had formerly communicated to the managers. Incensed by this circumstance, he cried out in a transport of resentment, 'That is my thunder by G—d; the villains will play my thunder, but not my plays.'
Don't appropriate my culture. Use whatever the idiom involves a couple Hebrew words.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
The idiom "steal my thunder" comes from dramatist John Dennis early in the 18th century, after he had conceived a novel idea for a thunder machine for his unsuccessful 1709 play Appius and Virginia and later found it used at a performance of Macbeth. There is an account of it in "The Lives of the Poets of Great Britain and Ireland" by Robert Shiels and Theophilus Cibber

Don't appropriate my culture. Use whatever the idiom involves a couple Hebrew words.
Very informative. Thanks!