UFC 183 Embedded - Episode 3 (vid)

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
[video=youtube;dDmUpI7kJD4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dDmUpI7kJD4&x-yt-ts=1422503916&x-yt-cl=85027636[/video]

seekntruth

#keepladyhands
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
Man, it never surprises me how spineless the media that covers the UFC are. I noticed here and on the scrum video with Nick they press the shit out of him about missing the flights and open workouts.

They NEVER press DFW or the UFC brass on anything controversial, Ever. The media tip toes around, so scared they will lose their credentials. AH and KB are the worst, and I don't give a shit about their ufc/fox gigs.... If it's a conflict of interest then don't pretend to be a journalist. Dave Meltzer flirts with asking the tough questions at pressers and chickens out when he's in front of Dana. :lame:

M

Morpheushasleftthebuilding

seekntruth;n9820 said:
Man, it never surprises me how spineless the media that covers the UFC are. I noticed here and on the scrum video with Nick they press the shit out of him about missing the flights and open workouts.

They NEVER press DFW or the UFC brass on anything controversial, Ever. The media tip toes around, so scared they will lose their credentials. AH and KB are the worst, and I don't give a shit about their ufc/fox gigs.... If it's a conflict of interest then don't pretend to be a journalist. Dave Meltzer flirts with asking the tough questions at pressers and chickens out when he's in front of Dana. :lame:
they all wanna have a paycheck at the end of the month, lose your credentials and get fired

seekntruth

#keepladyhands
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
Morpheus1976;n9926 said:
they all wanna have a paycheck at the end of the month, lose your credentials and get fired
I know, but that doesn't make it any less lame.