UFC 185 pre-fight scrums

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Anthony Pettis

Johny Hendricks

Joanna Jedrzejczyk

Carla Esparza

Rafael dos Anjos

Priziesthorse

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Anthony Pettis: I really like this dude's attitude. He knows that its important to have entertaining performances.

Johny Hendricks: Ya know what I mean?

Joanna Jrwijwijdfj: Something charming about her.

Carla Esparza: She started smiling every time someone asked a question. That annoyed me lol.

RDJ: The shape of his head distracted me from paying attention to what he was saying.

D241

Banned
Jan 14, 2015
Anthony Pettis: I really like this dude's attitude. He knows that its important to have entertaining performances.

Johny Hendricks: Ya know what I mean?

Joanna Jrwijwijdfj: Something charming about her.

Carla Esparza: She started smiling every time someone asked a question. That annoyed me lol.

RDJ: The shape of his head distracted me from paying attention to what he was saying.
Dude you've been cracking me the fuck up tonight bro!

This breakdown is probably my exact breakdown. I'm not even sure if I need to proceed with watching the scrums, your cliff notes seem on point.
Also I assume Carla was smiling b/c she was so happy to have been asked a question.

Priziesthorse

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Dude you've been cracking me the fuck up tonight bro!

This breakdown is probably my exact breakdown. I'm not even sure if I need to proceed with watching the scrums, your cliff notes seem on point.
Also I assume Carla was smiling b/c she was so happy to have been asked a question.
LOL you're absolutely right about Carla being happy to get attention from reporters. I tried watching again but her smiling is freaking me the fuck out too much.

Zeph

TMMAC Addict
Jan 22, 2015
Hendricks is saying all the right things. Lets see if he is doing all the right things, because it should show through on fight night.

Stillmatic

Posting Machine
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Thanks for all those!
I really like Joanna's chances. That should be a good fight.