UFC 186 Fight Discussion - 4/26/15

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

sgotwalks

First 100
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Nice finish, but if I'm Joe's boss I'm screaming into his microphone to change the fucking script! If there are newcomers tuning into a UFC event and they are hearing that this guy is the best the organization has to offer, I suspect you're fucked on pulling those people in as lifelong fans, lol!

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
now mighty mouse has to get home and get his pajamas on before his dad takes his bike away

M

Morpheushasleftthebuilding

this guy is so good,he should get payed millions, but he earns like 50K

sgotwalks

First 100
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Hey, I like joe so I'm not hating, but when he screams excitedly like this finish is exclamation mark on his comments about Mighty Mouse being the best because he pulled it off with one second left.............is that really any more impressive than somebody else who got their finish with 7 seconds left in the final round, or 2 monutes left in the final round? In reality, it just took him a little longer than the others, no?

Left Hook Larry

3x Undisputed Monsters Champ/King of Buttertooths
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
i was on my 7th beer by the time the main event finished and still wasn't excited. this card just didnt do it for me. would suck if i had tickets to it.

ChaosOverkill

Conor is ushering in the Chomochiq fashion era.
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Half the arena was curtained off and the bell center seats 20,000 ish... extrapolate for buys on that basis... yikes.

easedel

Jan 18, 2015
Hey, I like joe so I'm not hating, but when he screams excitedly like this finish is exclamation mark on his comments about Mighty Mouse being the best because he pulled it off with one second left.............is that really any more impressive than somebody else who got their finish with 7 seconds left in the final round, or 2 monutes left in the final round? In reality, it just took him a little longer than the others, no?
Was thinking the same thing. Like i don't see what the big deal is, he tapped and there was a second left. Ok?. If he is the best ever and was dominating the fight then why not finish sooner.

Know what would be impressive. 1st rd sub @ 0:01.
THAT would be impressive lol

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
It was a great finish tho. Really good.

Doesn't matter what time it was I agree