UFC 189 World Tour - Embedded Episode 10

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

MoomBah

Posting Machine
Feb 16, 2015
Will be cool to see how that little kids life/career pans out. Little Nate McGregor, we see him every year now.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Will be cool to see how that little kids life/career pans out. Little Nate McGregor, we see him every year now.
Nate The Great has been following us on Twitter for a while, and we follow him back. Seems like a great kid. Hope he does big things. John Kavanaugh mentors him or managers him I guess, and he tweeted that Nate is going to be on some Late Night show in Ireland. Kids getting a lot of attention because of how he handled himself with those questions at the press conference.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Now, my question is...

I see Aldo has a translator. When is the UFC going to get one for McGregor?

delightone

Insert Crown here
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Okeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey, ill take back what is said earlier about the world tour, this shit just gave me goosebumps.
The energy in that room was crazy.
I can't fucking wait for this to go down now, F.... you Dana, job wel done you got me hyped as a MOFO.

D241

Banned
Jan 14, 2015
Dana is doing so much for Conor b/c Conor is doing Dana's job(promoting) better than he(Dana) can.

God Damn if this isn't the hypest I've been for a fight in years. Way to go Conor and UFC marketing, and a little credit to Aldo as well.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
I gotta admit, Conor is truly the first of his kind in MMA. Chael tried, but his promotional tactics were different...and he didn't always back it up in the octagon. Conor walks the talk...and the way he is promoting himself, his opponent, and the UFC is unheralded.

D241

Banned
Jan 14, 2015
I just want a decisive finish more than anything, and if either fighter wins it will be interesting, but not until recently did I crack a smirk when thinking of how disappointed the Irish would be if their guy lost via tapping. That's when I decided, if Jose wins, I hope he makes Conor tap, forced to give up to be seen by Brazilians and Irish online anytime. If Conor wins, I want it to be by ko. Not tko, but ko, it will back up his talk and make him look that much more bad ass.

Like I said, I want a FINISH more than anything, I like both guys and the story line can be interesting either outcome. I just fucking HATE "waiting" on three proven unproven judges to tell us who they believe the winner is, despite one of them perhaps disagreeing.