UFC 190 Rousey vs Correia LIVE discussion - August 1, 2015

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

CRE

Posting Machine
Apr 24, 2015
Card could have been paced and delivered better.

Joe Rogan is getting emotional and going over the top, but I think it's because Roddy Piper's passing, coupled with being a Father of multiple daughters. So I think he's really inspired by Ronda.

I agree with most of what Rogan's saying in general though, like I said before the fight Ronda has an all time great aura and she brings an action fight every single time.

Tate/Rousey 3 will be fun to watch IMO

dacofty

Yea..Ok..Whatever
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
It seems where all has made the mistake except Tate is rushing intoit and just throwing... Tate took her time. I dont think Tate will repeat that

Left Hook Larry

3x Undisputed Monsters Champ/King of Buttertooths
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Holm has a good chance in 1-2 years. No one throws kicks/hands like her at 135.

dacofty

Yea..Ok..Whatever
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Cause she is a can crusher that juiced what looks like most her career and does nothing but uses RRs name to stay relevant. She had plenty of chances and time to drop to 135 but nope.
LMAO... Ok so why not at 140? whats a few pounds?

dacofty

Yea..Ok..Whatever
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
That was one hell of a WSOF fight with Shields im interested to see if the brass have balls to do anything to Dirty

Left Hook Larry

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Miesha/Ronda 3 is ZzZzzz

Only thing selling seats there is dat ass

easedel

Jan 18, 2015
ok so then why not 140? If she could make it
Why should she in the first place? You shouldn't get to abuse shit your entire career, then turn down a UFC offer, piss hot, go off and fight AA type fighters once in a while and then get to call out one of the biggest names in MMA to fight.

easedel

Jan 18, 2015
That was one hell of a WSOF fight with Shields im interested to see if the brass have balls to do anything to Dirty
Should be banned outright. Maz should have his license revoked too, horrible fucking ref.

Left Hook Larry

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Why should she in the first place? You shouldn't get to abuse shit your entire career, then turn down a UFC offer, piss hot, go off and fight AA type fighters once in a while and then get to call out one of the biggest names in MMA to fight.
At some point it comes down to is Rousey wanting to be a true champion that wants to test herself againt all comers?

dacofty

Yea..Ok..Whatever
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Should be banned outright. Maz should have his license revoked too, horrible fucking ref.
this i agree with you on. Theone thing the UFC did right and itsnot alot is cut him for cheating. Maz should not even be allowed to ref a pie eating contest.

Pitbull9

Daddy
Jan 28, 2015
LMAO I don't even think Cyborg could hit 140. She struggles making 145 now. She is getting bigger if anything
Ok that is just stupid come on. Cyborg has never looked smaller then she has her last few fights. Stop reaching

dacofty

Yea..Ok..Whatever
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
She wouldn't be as reckless with cyborg. Either way her hands are better than Cyborgs now, & she's only getting better.
Plus 2 years from now they both will be retired. Lets face it boys and girls neither really wants to fight the other.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Cause she is a can crusher that juiced what looks like most her career and does nothing but uses RRs name to stay relevant. She had plenty of chances and time to drop to 135 but nope.
Ronda's competition isn't much better. They're both beating who is put in front of them. The PED deal was years ago - she has tested clean since. If she can't make 135, so be it. That wasn't my point. My point was, no one at 135 can compete w/ Ronda. The only person that could give her anything close to a competitive fight is Cyborg, and I'm not even sure she could. Moot point anyway...the fight will never happen. Ronda wins 4-5 more and rides off into the sunset undefeated. 15-0 or something like that.

Darqnezz

Merkin' fools since pre-school
Apr 25, 2015
What did I take away from that fight:
1. Ronda is the Iron Mike of MMA
2. Bethe looks great face down/ass up
3. The other Horsewomen are pure shit