UFC 192 Cormier vs Gustafsson - Updated w/ results

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

dacofty

Yea..Ok..Whatever
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
This. Gus doesn't turn his back on DC and he wins on the cards. I'm not saying that action changed the course of the fight, but it for sure effected how the judges viewed his level of engagement.
in all his fights he does it and it looks like he is scared which i know he isnt but to the judges especially sal you never know that they think

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Man I respect the hell out of anyone that gets in there and does this for a living. From the guys making $300 fight on regional shows, to main eventers in the UFC. Do you know how grueling it is to fight for 15 minutes, let alone 25 minutes? Grinding in the clinch, constantly pulling and pushing, throwing kicks and punches, shooting for TD's & trying to work off your back. All the while, being punched, kneed, and kicked. The dedication and heart of anyone that steps in there is to be admired, and I think we take that for granted sometimes. What we saw tonight, Gus vs Jones, Hunt vs Bigfoot...the amount of guts it takes to fight thru wars like that is mind blowing.

Just my 2 cents. Great night of fights.

dacofty

Yea..Ok..Whatever
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
im interested in the bonuses. Not sure who did enough to win what

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
When Jones fights again does he fight DC right off the bat or does he fight Bader or Gus or Rumble?

OhWhopDaChamp

TMMAC Addict
Apr 20, 2015
ROUND FIVE:

Gus takes the center of the Octagon, starts pumping jabs. DC pawing and trying to close the distance for a TD. DC cracks the fuck outta Gus with a right, and Gus runs away again. Gus with a nice right hand, DC responds with a left kick to the body. DC cracks Gus with a left hand. Cormier throws a right hook to Gus's titty, and Gus runs away, then runs again, and the crows is finally booing the running. They clinch in the center, and Gus grabs the right wrist to prevent the uppercuts. 90 seconds left and they're leaning on each other in the center of the octagon. DC lands a pair of right hands. It's all clinching. One minute left. Gus lands a knee, and DC bombs away with right hands to end the fight.

10-9 DC
49-46 DC in a fight closer than a 4-1 decision.
You're my go to fight recap. Fuck the after show