UFC 192 Cormier vs Gustafsson - Updated w/ results

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

OhWhopDaChamp

TMMAC Addict
Apr 20, 2015
One FC does have a lot of short notice fights. Suppose I have to do a count and look up the non injured fighter's gym. I hate this article. Deeply.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
In this fictional world, what weight class would this be at?
Both have talked about wanting that fight at MSG. Neither expressed detail of what weight, but I assume it would be a Catchweight fight. That said, these "super fights" never seem to work out for one reason or the other, and I doubt this one does either. Jones' legal issues have already set him back a year, Wiedman may lose to Rockhold or someone else, or the UFC just may not be able to get it done. Never know.

OhWhopDaChamp

TMMAC Addict
Apr 20, 2015
I hope Jones doesn't come back until his probation and community service is completed. I want him to be able to drug it tf up. He has a winning recipe. Hate when doper winners go straight edge and then start losing.

Hope he's not a fucking quitter

teamquestnorth

Lindland never cheated
Jan 27, 2015
Wow that was impressive by Northcutt. Trevino looked super flabby (well we all would standing shirtless next to Sage)

I agree with the stoppage but the elbows were barely legal. He's gotta watch that next time. A less educated ref might have stopped it to warn Sage and give his opponent a chance to recover.

BackOffWarchild

First 100
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
OK, well the first round was definitively Cormiers. It wasn't even close.
SERIOUSLY. He fucking windmill slammed Gus and grapplefucked him for 4 out of 5 minutes, with the standup being pretty even during the remainder.

BackOffWarchild

First 100
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Well, I disagree that we watched the same fight. I'm not sure what you were watching, maybe re-runs of miami vice?
Miami Vice is the greatest show in the history of television, and Michael Mann's investment in Miami single-handidly revitalized the stalled local economy. If Cerberus was watching the show, good for him. The white 512TR is the sexiest car in human history. I actually wore a Sonny Crockett-esque suit to my beach wedding, and came out to Jan Hammer's "Crockett's Theme".

Don't knock the Vice, brah.