UFC 196 Live Discussion - Saturday 3/5/16

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

LurkenLikaGherkin

First 100
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Great call on Shevlenko LurkenLikaGherkin @imanottashora. Remind me to never listen to your advice again, mkay? Thanks.
LOL

I got my ass stomped in the dirt last night.

But Valentina fight went mostly like I thought except (a) she wresled worse and made that dumb half-falling down mistake (b) was worse at standing up from the bottom than expected and (c) the pace went so slowly in the first two that Nunes lasted an extra full round.

She was DONE in the 3rd, but too late thanks to V's shitty pace in the first 2.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
LOL

I got my ass stomped in the dirt last night.

But Valentina fight went mostly like I thought except (a) she wresled worse and made that dumb half-falling down mistake (b) was worse at standing up from the bottom than expected and (c) the pace went so slowly in the first two that Nunes lasted an extra full round.

She was DONE in the 3rd, but too late thanks to V's shitty pace in the first 2.
Man I think every except teamquestnorth @teamquestnorth got their asses kicked last night. Brutal night for picking fights.

LurkenLikaGherkin

First 100
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Man I think every except teamquestnorth @teamquestnorth got their asses kicked last night. Brutal night for picking fights.
NO shit. The shocker for me was Skelly/Elkins. Elkins took Skelly's lunch, shoved the bag in Skelly's mouth, and still had two free hands to hold his head & jaw & make him eat it.

Was close on Lawlor, no cigar.

Shoulda bet Diego bigger, but hard to have faith in that gas tank still being there at his age/wear-&-tear.

kneeblock

Drapetomaniac
Apr 18, 2015
I love that photo! It's the best 'sad Dana' post
Lol the funny thing is when I took it he was just doing his usual "well, listen guys..." That was the only time I met Dana. He's actually much more humble and almost shy in person. Shows how much effort his public persona must require.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
ROUND TWO: Nate is cut above the right eye. It won't effect him, though. Conor is showing the effects of Nate's left hooks, as well. They both check kicks again, and Conor is impersonating Anderson for a second. Nate with the body jab. Conor misses a right high kick. Connor misses an obvious wheel kick. Conor with a good left as they get close. They exchange strikes, then Conor lands a kick to the body. A good left hand by Conor. Conor moves forward, aggressive, eats a right from Nate. Nate gets the clinch and bullies Conor to the cage, lands a knee. Nate is dirty boxing the fuck out of Conor. HARD left hands. More hard lefts. Nate hurts Conor! Talking shit! Conor is getting his ass kicked! Nate going for a guillotine! Conor rolls, Nate takes his back! HARD GNP! RNC!

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Conor gets his ass beat and choked out!
Ha