VID UFC 196 Post Fight Press Conference

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Jehannum

TMMAC's Most Handsome Artist
Jan 26, 2016
can you guys tell me specifically what Conor SHOULD be saying? and be realistic

ChaosOverkill

Conor is ushering in the Chomochiq fashion era.
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Ok where did he go? I missed it
He does this from time to time when he doesn't want to last the whole time or has some reason not to.

He announced the numbers and moved on, major cards he does this now.

lookoutawhale

Mammal of the Sea
Jan 20, 2015
Thats what I thought in his post fight interview with rogan. Buncha weight was to blame blibbity blab..everybody else was praising his humbleness in defeat. I saw it as the opposite. .and knew in that moment he'll never face lawler.
yeah Conor is talking about having an inefficient use of energy when he just got tagged a bunch of times in round 2 which caused him to fade. o_O

its Nate that should have gassed fighting on short notice. :leftright:

ChaosOverkill

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
can you guys tell me specifically what Conor SHOULD be saying? and be realistic
I agreed to go up in weight and talked about being a 3 division champ, so it was my gamble and I didn't think weight mattered and said so multiple times.

Not, "Bigger man beat me and that's what it was".

Jehannum

Jan 26, 2016
I agreed to go up in weight and talked about being a 3 division champ, so it was my gamble and I didn't think weight mattered and said so multiple times.

Not, "Bigger man beat me and that's what it was".
I must be listening to a different press conference then cause he's said multiple times he took a chance, gambled etc

ChaosOverkill

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I must be listening to a different press conference then cause he's said multiple times he took a chance, gambled etc
ok you're omitting the fact that nate being bigger mattered to him all of a sudden but ok

dacofty

Yea..Ok..Whatever
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
You know its bad when your sitting next to a girl who didnt tap and your the guy who tapped

Jehannum

Jan 26, 2016
and in the post fight interview he said the same.

he's not been 100% humble but that would be embarrassing wouldn't it? he just lost a massive fight

but maybe he should get some more fans by making a ton of excuses like the Diaz bros do eh? :)

ChaosOverkill

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
and in the post fight interview he said the same.

he's not been 100% humble but that would be embarrassing wouldn't it? he just lost a massive fight

but maybe he should get some more fans by making a ton of excuses like the Diaz bros do eh? :)
Uh huh. Cute smile.

Jehannum

Jan 26, 2016
gotta say im really happy for Nate. The dude has been in his brothers shadow with Nicks big victories so its good to see him get a really big win now. :)
I feel like he stepped out of Nick's shadow quite a long time ago but great to see him making good money even if he only really has himself to blame for the front loaded contract he signed, and hopefully the UFC will rip up the previous contract and bump Nate right up because it's not like he just stepped up for the first time tonight

check it

kids need ninja shit too
Jul 23, 2015
it's the same...you're just conor deaf...its like being nose blind.

i'm telling you, saying "shut up, conor won" helps heal the hurt.

ChaosOverkill

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
lol At the threat to Anik for his stupid wager.

Apparently Anik is looking for a tattoo parlour as we speak.