VID UFC 196 Post Fight Press Conference

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Jehannum

TMMAC's Most Handsome Artist
Jan 26, 2016
Nate Diaz is a 155er fighting at 170 ...that billboard Anik destroyed was easily 260+

check it

kids need ninja shit too
Jul 23, 2015
can you guys tell me specifically what Conor SHOULD be saying? and be realistic
i think he should say fighting at 170 wasn't realistic, I can't beat everybody in the UFC and it was a goofy ass ego'd out thing to say. . Some people are not only on my level, but clearly above where I'm at...especially in my ground game. American ninja, ftw!

remember how paige van zandt plainly stated she was outclassed by Rose Namajunas. that's how you humbly accept defeat without making any lame excuses.

check it

kids need ninja shit too
Jul 23, 2015
"I knew I was going to have a slow start. I didn't have a camp so I didn't do any sparring. And it was going to be a slow start. Did dodge that punch a little bit better."

Lol. One thing to get beat. It's nothing to get beat by some Scrappy Street kid that was drinking and partying less than a fortnight ago.
i just wanted to point out the fortnight usage. well done..you almost seem like a cultured British person.

Sweets

All Around Dumbass
Feb 9, 2015
i think he should say fighting at 170 wasn't realistic, I can't beat everybody in the UFC and it was a goofy ass ego'd out thing to say. . Some people are not only on my level, but clearly above where I'm at...especially in my ground game. American ninja, ftw!

remember how paige van zandt plainly stated she was outclassed by Rose Namajunas. that's how you humbly accept defeat without making any lame excuses.
I kept willing him to come out with it but..

Jehannum

Jan 26, 2016

remember how paige van zandt plainly stated she was outclassed by Rose Namajunas. that's how you humbly accept defeat without making any excuses.
but that's presuming he even feels that way .. can't expect him to voice your personal opinion as his own

considering what these guys go through, expecting every fighter to give an interview like Forrest Griffin is a bit optimistic

and PVZ vs Rose wasn't competitive, go look at Nate's face if you want some evidence he was in a real fight tonight.

check it

kids need ninja shit too
Jul 23, 2015
but that's presuming he even feels that way .. can't expect him to voice your personal opinion as his own

considering what these guys go through, expecting every fighter to give an interview like Forrest Griffin is a bit optimistic

and PVZ vs Rose wasn't competitive, go look at Nate's face if you want some evidence he was in a real fight tonight.
conor tapped faster than sage and paige if that means anything about a fight. :)
dana's gonna give him a champ fast-tap belt ..i heard it on FS1. 2 titles, what???

you're right. conor should carry on exactly as he has been...i would love to see him fight robbie lawler.

Jehannum

Jan 26, 2016
conor tapped faster than sage and paige if that means anything about a fight. :)
dana's gonna give him a champ fast-tap belt ..i heard it on FS1. 2 titles, what???

you're right. conor should carry on exactly as he has been...i would love to see him fight robbie lawler.
who had Sage beaten comparative to whom Conor had beaten? same for Paige

the only reason both of them are even mentioned in the same sentence as Mcgregor is because Dana "promoted" them and now the fans are rejoicing because all Dana's golden ones lost, but did it look like he gave even a small fuck? lol the show must go on.

as for the tap, it was a tap to a submission but like Conor himself said, he panicked, went for the takedown and lost.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Robbie should call him out now so Conor has to duck him publicly or face imminent death

Jehannum

Jan 26, 2016
I never usually agree with Cormier on principle, but he had a point yesterday.

check it

kids need ninja shit too
Jul 23, 2015
who had Sage beaten comparative to whom Conor had beaten? same for Paige

the only reason both of them are even mentioned in the same sentence as Mcgregor is because Dana "promoted" them and now the fans are rejoicing because all Dana's golden ones lost, but did it look like he gave even a small fuck? lol the show must go on.

as for the tap, it was a tap to a submission but like Conor himself said, he panicked, went for the takedown and lost.
just letting you know i'm not at all being serious about any of this. ...we don't have to compare anybody to anything...like i said i'd watch lawler fight conor.

i'm just way stoked that nate won...with a beat down then the choke. that's all. really..nothing more to it.

Jehannum

Jan 26, 2016
just letting you know i'm not at all being serious about any of this. ...we don't have to compare anybody to anything...like i said i'd watch lawler fight conor.

i'm just way stoked that nate won...with a beat down then the choke. that's all. really..nothing more to it.
aye and I'm still salty as mentioned :D

I love you guys, full homo

check it

kids need ninja shit too
Jul 23, 2015
aye and I'm still salty as mentioned :D

I love you guys, full homo
it's not homo if you love me..
and i get the saltiness. i've been there. it's all good...had to make sure you knew i was only slightly messing with ya.