VID UFC 196 Press Conference 2 4pm ET- Almost Brawl Gifs Inside

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Ghost Bro

Wololo ~Leave no turn unstoned
Nov 13, 2015
This is a move we were tought in Krav Maga. It hurts like a m*****fucker for a while but it's not like it will cause an injury. Tonight Nate won't even feel it.
In highschool we used to play a game..like the slapping game but the point was to touch knuckles and whack with the fingers as hard and fast as possible right over the top of the other's knuckles, whoever quit lost...it does indeed hurt like a motherfucker for a while, but worst I've ever got was some bruising on the top of my hands (after many repetitions as well) and they were pretty much gone by the next day. I think it was called knuckles or bloody knuckles, can't remember.

I'm sure both their hands are fine, still a dick move though.

Zeph

TMMAC Addict
Jan 22, 2015
[
In highschool we used to play a game..like the slapping game but the point was to touch knuckles and whack with the fingers as hard and fast as possible right over the top of the other's knuckles, whoever quit lost...it does indeed hurt like a motherfucker for a while, but worst I've ever got was some bruising on the top of my hands (after many repetitions as well) and they were pretty much gone by the next day. I think it was called knuckles or bloody knuckles, can't remember.

Yeah knuckles was a bitch of a game.

Left Hook Larry

3x Undisputed Monsters Champ/King of Buttertooths
First 100
Jan 14, 2015

I remember that one and another version. You get a quarter the and the other guy has the put his knuckles down on the table. You then fling the quarter into his knuckles. First one to quit loses. Most of the time you bleed from that one.

madmav

Posting Machine
Jan 29, 2016
conor is a skilled mofo tho.. i mean who else can reign supreme at a game of touch butt and knuckles. :rolleyes:

cant wait for this fight tho..

Ghost Bro

Nov 13, 2015
I remember that one and another version. You get a quarter the and the other guy has the put his knuckles down on the table. You then fling the quarter into his knuckles. First one to quit loses. Most of the time you bleed from that one.
Two friends of mine tried that with some 2pence and got suspended with the quickness :D:D so we stuck to the regular one xD

stupid kids lol

Ghost Bro

Nov 13, 2015
That WAS loud...and hard. Man I hope this doesn't impact the fight. That would SUCK so bad.
There's no way that impacts the fight bro. I mean, I guess it could if they decided to penalise conor's purse a bit and he's really really sad about it.

Nick Diaz still GOAT

Posting Machine
Mar 1, 2016
whelp I now HATE conor.been a fan since he fought Dave Hill, never wanted to see him fight a Diaz 'cause I knew this would happen. It's gonna be sweet on Sat night when Conor is drained physically and emotionally, and he's still getting pounded out against the cage.

Apr 3, 2015
Justin Trudeau is doing an open Q & A on facebook right now. So I asked him who he thinks is going to win, Conor or Diaz.

just waiting for a response any minute now.

here is one of the q&a

Hunter SonesI couldn't think of anything good to comment so here's a recipe for apple Pie

Justin Trudeau
Damnit Jim, I'm a Prime Minister, not a Baker!

tang

top korean roofer
Oct 21, 2015
yes!!! yes!!!! :leftright: yes!!! i wish it was Saturday around 9pm!!!!

*I saw Joe Schiling as Nate's entourage. it's going to be a great fight as long as Conor don't finish Nate in 1st Rnd.