UFC 198 Discussion: Saturday 5/14/16

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Jehannum

TMMAC's Most Handsome Artist
Jan 26, 2016
that was be for Dana and Conors love affair..nice try but

try again, that was before the dana conor love affair...nice try tho
except Aldo hasn't fought in that time and when they gave him a fight, it was for the title he lost in 13 seconds :)

just because Dana loves McGregor doesn't mean every fighter is getting personally shafted. Edgar fought Mendes just before McGregor vs Aldo and now he is fighting Aldo for the strap.

Dana looked after them both even though McGregor stole the spotlight for UFC 200 initially

Jehannum

Jan 26, 2016
charge your opponent like an idiot and you get the only thing you deserve. F*#@ the (instant) rematch

Last edited:

ECC170

Monster's 11,ATM 2,Parlay Challenge,Hero GP Champ
Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
Moving up 2 weight classes him and destroying him before the rope latch.

And this was in Russia too.

Fedor got destroyed by Bigfoot FFS.

Calling him the GOAT is a slap in the face to all the real fighters who compete against legit competition every fight
juice head silva beat Werdum and many more ppl when he was on the gear...Fedor beat PRIME nog and cro cop like children..No bum is beating those two guys...and not to mention hes knocked out arlovski, destroyed Herring,over came a suplex by the monster that would kill most ppl...Look at the legends he best and not at the end of a epic run,where an,undersized russian,whos body was in shambles after a decade of dominance..

ECC170

Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
Moving up 2 weight classes him and destroying him before the rope latch.

And this was in Russia too.

Fedor got destroyed by Bigfoot FFS.

Calling him the GOAT is a slap in the face to all the real fighters who compete against legit competition every fight
juice head silva beat Werdum and many more ppl when he was on the gear...Fedor beat PRIME nog and cro cop like children..No bum is beating those two guys...and not to mention hes knocked out arlovski, destroyed Herring,over came a suplex by the monster that would kill most ppl...Look at the legends he best and not at the end of a epic run,where an,undersized russian,whos body was in shambles after a decade of dominance..

Jehannum

Jan 26, 2016
yup and was no such thing as "gear" during the PRIDE era. MMA at its cleanest eh!

ECC170

Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
yup and was no such thing as "gear" during the PRIDE era. MMA at its cleanest eh!
fedor never popped..i thought it was innocent til proven guilty, not guilty till proven innocent...We can debate all we want but men lie,women lie, NUMBERS don't...Dude was crushing ppl and embarrassing legends..that's not a fluke..Lets see anybody who says FEDOR was garbage step in against a prime cro cop and catch his head kicks and throw him like a wet napkin

..if yall think Fedor isnt a all time great fighter idk yall were watching during his prime? maybe Liddell vs Tiger White?..Reem lost to big foot and its getting a title shot..its calle dfighting Ppl EVENTUALLY lose and if ya never lose you haven't fought long enough or the right ppl...unless you retire in your prime you WILL lose eventually..

Jehannum

Jan 26, 2016
fedor never popped..i thought it was innocent til proven guilty, not guilty till proven innocent...We can debate all we want but men lie,women lie, NUMBERS don't...Dude was crushing ppl and embarrassing legends..that's not a fluke..Lets see anybody who says FEDOR was garbage step in against a prime cro cop and catch his head kicks and throw him like a wet napkin

..if yall think Fedor isnt a all time great fighter idk yall were watching during his prime? maybe Liddell vs Tiger White?..Reem lost to big foot and its getting a title shot..its calle dfighting Ppl EVENTUALLY lose and if ya never lose you haven't fought long enough or the right ppl...unless you retire in your prime you WILL lose eventually..
the issue isn't that we don't think he's an ATG, it's that we don't think he's the GOAT HW, because there is a ton of asterisks over his fights as much as anyone elses.

and if it's ok to lose, why so fucking mad when "haters" mock those losses?

ECC170

Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
the issue isn't that we don't think he's an ATG, it's that we don't think he's the GOAT HW, because there is a ton of asterisks over his fights as much as anyone elses.

and if it's ok to lose, why so fucking mad when "haters" mock those losses?
i just don't like when ppl make a mockery of the guy and discredit him...im saying it's just ridiculous for ppl to imply he never fought great fighters and clown him for losing to ppl he did...IDC what anybody says he had a great decade which is better than 99% of any other fighter,...Jbj is the G.O.A.T imho fedor is Top 3 just my opinion

Jehannum

Jan 26, 2016
i just don't like when ppl make a mockery of the guy and discredit him...im saying it's just ridiculous for ppl to imply he never fought great fighters and clown him for losing to ppl he did...IDC what anybody says he had a great decade which is better than 99% of any other fighter,...Jbj is the G.O.A.T imho fedor is Top 3 just my opinion
it's a mixed bag for me, guys like Randleman and Hong Man Choi were pretty terrible even if they had moderate success at the time. Cro Cop didn't have much of a ground game when he finally arrived in the UFC, so I can't imagine he had anything but a sprawl back then, and the best HW besides Fedor was Big Nog? a guy whose strategy was to take a beating and pull a submission out the wazoo. Coleman? again good in his era but in his prime now I think he'd be getting murdered, worse than he really did.

but it's easier to look back on all of it and pass judgement, while the current crop including guys like Werdum are still active credible fighters. I like Fedor, I was just never a fan because PRIDE was before my time, and really I discovered him because of how ridiculous his fanbase is

ECC170

Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
it's a mixed bag for me, guys like Randleman and Hong Man Choi were pretty terrible even if they had moderate success at the time. Cro Cop didn't have much of a ground game when he finally arrived in the UFC, so I can't imagine he had anything but a sprawl back then, and the best HW besides Fedor was Big Nog? a guy whose strategy was to take a beating and pull a submission out the wazoo. Coleman? again good in his era but in his prime now I think he'd be getting murdered, worse than he really did.

but it's easier to look back on all of it and pass judgement, while the current crop including guys like Werdum are still active credible fighters. I like Fedor, I was just never a fan because PRIDE was before my time, and really I discovered him because of how ridiculous his fanbase is
you're right hindsight is 20/20..he was no different than chuck, he fight who was the best at the time and destroyed them all..Herring was a top HW too when he man handled him...Chucks run wasn't any more impressive but then again ppl don't call him the g.o.a.t so i understand the criticism if Fedor to a point..Yes Fedor has fight some average fighters but he also beat the best there was when he was the considered the best hw...

Woko

Top dog isn't my desire, it's just my design.
Apr 19, 2016
Twatting Virgin Media. The broadcast got to midway through the Shogun v Anderson fight then all of a sudden.........Fecking rally car championships.

The bastards somehow duplicated the broadcast from BT Sport 1 onto BT Sport 2. I missed every fight I had been waiting for - Cyborg, Maia, Werdum. Of course, I know the results now though.

BOLLARDS!

Woko

Top dog isn't my desire, it's just my design.
Apr 19, 2016
I need more than a toke. Last night I felt like I'd need Ketamin - FOOOOOOOOOORIOUS!