UFC 198 Discussion: Saturday 5/14/16

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Jehannum

TMMAC's Most Handsome Artist
Jan 26, 2016
I need more than a toke. Last night I felt like I'd need Ketamin - FOOOOOOOOOORIOUS!
I bet

I paid for the PPV of Pacquiao vs Barrera 2 and it cut out before round 10 and didn't come back till late in round 12.
during that time Barrera hurt Pacquiao pretty bad hitting on the break, and was a load of drama apparently :(

Woko

Top dog isn't my desire, it's just my design.
Apr 19, 2016
I bet

I paid for the PPV of Pacquiao vs Barrera 2 and it cut out before round 10 and didn't come back till late in round 12.
during that time Barrera hurt Pacquiao pretty bad hitting on the break, and was a load of drama apparently :(
I can imagine that'd be even more infuriating, after paying £15+ for the privilege. Did you seek a refund?

Woko

Top dog isn't my desire, it's just my design.
Apr 19, 2016
It's good that they compensated for the cock-up, I'd imagine your mum was a little more calm. If it were Virgin the answer would always be a no, their customer service in dealing with any issue is appalling as they simply could not give a shiny one.

Left Hook Larry

3x Undisputed Monsters Champ/King of Buttertooths
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Did I get blasted by uncalled for, cowardly attacks after I went offline last night?

Let me know and I will deliver paybacks tonight
All attacks were called for and made by brave individuals. They basically revolved around your wife having control of your phone/pc and having you on a leash. Ever since the Brits lost their colonies they have lost their backbones.

Andrewsimar Palhardass

Women, dinosaurs, and the violence of the octagon.
Jan 8, 2016
Does porterville still have skinheads. I remember them having a problem around 2008.
There are some here. We currently have a Latino gang problem, primarily. A lot of violence and drugs. It's been an interesting place to grow up.