UFC 199 Discussion - June 4, 2016

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

dacofty

Yea..Ok..Whatever
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
agreed, they could have waited 48hrs.
hell they could have done it before the event, i wonder what was so important they did it right then, im not a big fan of his but I am even more less a fan of zuffa

Super Dave

The party’s over
Dec 28, 2015
Never would have predicted that one. I bet there's some happy Bisping fans on here. Damn you Rockhold! Good on Bisping though. I may not like the guy but I can't deny that was a solid win.

Jehannum

TMMAC's Most Handsome Artist
Jan 26, 2016
why doesn't he just stop doing it.

does anyone really need to hear the news an hr early from some pleb?

and Ariel is definitely a pleb, I like him and I'm sure he contributes more than most to MMA as a journalist, but come on, this was inevitable. Why spoil a big announcement? I don't wanna hear it from him, I want the official shit with all the bells and whistles.

Kingtony87

Batman
Feb 2, 2016
As far as I've read it is.
He's scooped quite a few stories since the split but I'm guessing this was the final straw.
Nothing like punishing a guy for doing his job.
Idk if taking insider information and posting it without sources is how the job of journalism is supposed to work though

Super Dave

The party’s over
Dec 28, 2015
Idk if taking insider information and posting it without sources is how the job of journalism is supposed to work though
Gotta keep ahead of the competition.
He must still have sources and people report without naming sources often enough.
Zuffa is just butthurt their "big news" was spoiled.
I'm not an Ariel fan but this seems a little overboard.

Kingtony87

Batman
Feb 2, 2016
Gotta keep ahead of the competition.
He must still have sources and people report without naming sources often enough.
Zuffa is just butthurt their "big news" was spoiled.
I'm not an Ariel fan but this seems a little overboard.
That's still not real journalism. And leaking that shit is an abuse of said information

lueVelvet

WHERT DA FERCK?
Aug 29, 2015
Bisping and Rockhold continued the beef after the post fight conference. Bisping tried to shake rockholds hand and Luke wasn't having any of it.

Luke is butt hurt

Bozy

OOHH YOU DIDNT KNOW!?
Feb 22, 2015
Anyone know anything about The replay on FightPass? I purchased the PPV and want to rewatch it. How long before it restarts or what?

Zeph

TMMAC Addict
Jan 22, 2015
I can't believe my cable and internet went down last night. Didn't come up till the morning. Bisping did it, baby!

Last edited:

Super Dave

The party’s over
Dec 28, 2015
After seeing how he handled himself in defeat I'm not upset Rockhold lost. Plus even if he won Jacare is waiting in the wings.

JACARE!!!

Zeph

TMMAC Addict
Jan 22, 2015
LMAO, what is this!?!?!?!

"He attended Obama's inauguration, which was only fitting..."

He just trails off and thats the point!?
Black civil rights icon attending inauguration of first black president. Should probably have explained that, though.

Super Dave

The party’s over
Dec 28, 2015
I don't know about anyone else but I sure was tired of hearing about Ali "transcended the sport".

Ali was an icon, no doubt about that, and he passing is sad news but when you find yourself repeating maybe it's time to stop bringing it up.