VID UFC 199 Post Fight Press Conference

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Jehannum

TMMAC's Most Handsome Artist
Jan 26, 2016
great, so Bisping's win doesn't count cause he used a derogatory term ... can see that reasoning being used.

probably already happened.

Rockhold's ego really gets the better of him.
Faber and Cruz are funny together, Cruz just beats him in every way and Faber can never be 100% gracious in defeat...he starts to and then it starts up.

Jehannum

Jan 26, 2016
Booting Helwani and co before the main event over what people assume was breaking the Lesnar news early.
yeah I get the context cause I've heard it many times, I just don't actually know what a bush league is :D

Apr 3, 2015
press guy: "Weidman was pretty vocal about not liking losing the belt to you..."

Luke cutting him off: "try losing it to a guy like Bisping! he is such a dick."

Apr 3, 2015
I find it weird that people didn't always see how funny, entertaining and down to earth that Bisping is. He is awesome.
agreed. been a fan a LONG time. the only thing I dont like about him wsa his Hammill antics, but whatever. we are all fuckfaces at one point or another.

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Good show. Luke needs to let it like Mikes saying and just reset. Great moment around the 22:00 mark with Bisping taking about sleeping in his car and doing all he does to provide for his family. At the end Mike does the right thing imo and extends his hand to Luke, all I see is him hesitate, can anybody confirm if Luke manned up or did he walk?

Jehannum

Jan 26, 2016
Good show. Luke needs to let it like Mikes saying and just reset. Great moment around the 22:00 mark with Bisping taking about sleeping in his car and doing all he does to provide for his family. At the end Mike does the right thing imo and extends his hand to Luke, all I see is him hesitate, can anybody confirm if Luke manned up or did he walk?
did it show the part where Bisping called him a faggot?

EDIT: pretty sure he refused to shake hands at every opportunity, including the one I just mentioned

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
did it show the part where Bisping called him a faggot?
Not that I saw. I head Luke call him maggot and got some flack. I'm still a fan of both, could possibly end up being a great trilogy once it's all said and done.