VID UFC 199 Post Fight Press Conference

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Jehannum

TMMAC's Most Handsome Artist
Jan 26, 2016
Not that I saw. I head Luke call him maggot and got some flack. I'm still a fan of both, could possibly end up being a great trilogy once it's all said and done.
well there's some short footage of the incident kicking about, I just wasn't sure when it was filmed specifically. Backstage after the press conference presumably.

Jehannum

Jan 26, 2016
well there's some short footage of the incident kicking about, I just wasn't sure when it was filmed specifically. Backstage after the press conference presumably.
and yeah I was tired at that point :D forgive me Birdy

lueVelvet

WHERT DA FERCK?
Aug 29, 2015
oh it's on this page (Shared again below)
That was only after Bisping tried to extend his hand to Luke a number of times during the post fight presser. Luke was butt hurt like few others I've seen after the fact in a long while. He couldn't accept Bisping celebrating such a crazy moment in his life and in the sport and that's a shame. He would have garnered much more love from everyone had he just manned up and shook his hand. But that's not Luke's style I guess. Maybe he thinks he'll get less pussy now? Who knows. I know I don't really care to hear him talk anymore and watching his fights will sort of be secondary to anyone else fighting. He's soured me for a little bit. (I admit that I do get swayed by personal behavior sometimes :p )

regular john

Muay Thai World Champion
May 21, 2015
just watched it, that was a funny presser.

I don't think Luke was that bad we all know he's one of the biggest knuckleheads in the game. he was butthurt like every elite pro fighter should be. it takes some level of delusional self confidence to become that good.

not shaking hands is ugly but who cares...he seemed extremely upset by the fact that Bisping went in his face while he was coming back to his senses after being KOed; Bisping seemed extremely upset by the fact that Rockhold refused to shake hands with him. fuck'em!

also Bisping going on and on about that sparring session is silly as hell. "winning" in sparring is bullshit.

but the best part was Bisping's "I shouldn't have said that" lol... it shows how true he is all the time and I can't help but get happy for the guy.

Jehannum

Jan 26, 2016

I don't think Luke was that bad we all know he's one of the biggest knuckleheads in the game. he was butthurt like every elite pro fighter should be. it takes some level of delusional self confidence to become that good.

not shaking hands is ugly but who cares...he seemed extremely upset by the fact that Bisping went in his face while he was coming back to his senses after being KOed; Bisping seemed extremely upset by the fact that Rockhold refused to shake hands with him. fuck'em!

also Bisping going on and on about that sparring session is silly as hell. "winning" in sparring is bullshit.

but the best part was Bisping's "I shouldn't have said that" lol... it shows how true he is all the time and I can't help but get happy for the guy.
he's only going on and on about it to troll Rockhold though.
considering no one really saw that sparring session but did see Rockhold submit him with one arm, I think it had to be tongue in cheek + promo. Saying he's gonna have a few fights before considering a Rockhold rubber match killed me, cause Rockhold thought he'd be back in there in a couple of months and reclaiming that title by just "fighting his normal way" :p

lueVelvet

WHERT DA FERCK?
Aug 29, 2015

I don't recall Bisping going on and on about the sparring. He brought it up once. It was Luke going on and on about Bisping getting in Luke's face floating after the KO. If Luke had an ounce of sense he would have realized that Bisping just pulled off an upset of a lifetime and that his emotions got the better of him so he gloated a bit.

Bisping was going off because he didn't want Luke's gloom and doom attitude to get in the way of one of the best moments in his life. So every time Luke started up with his botching and "Bispings a dick" schtick Bisping would cut him off and bring him back to reality. Bisping deserves to enjoy every second of this.

Jehannum

Jan 26, 2016
I don't recall Bisping going on and on about the sparring. He brought it up once. It was Luke going on and on about Bisping getting in Luke's face floating after the KO. If Luke had an ounce of sense he would have realized that Bisping just pulled off an upset of a lifetime and that his emotions got the better of him so he gloated a bit.

Bisping was going off because he didn't want Luke's gloom and doom attitude to get in the way of one of the best moments in his life. So every time Luke started up with his botching and "Bispings a dick" schtick Bisping would cut him off and bring him back to reality. Bisping deserves to enjoy every second of this.
first he mentioned it in regards to them being 2-1 and later when he was shouting at rockhold that he koed him twice, before he called him a faggot

KWingJitsu

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Nov 15, 2015
Goodness.

Luke has lost his damn mind.

I think his brain is still bobbing in liquid.
Accept your loss and move the fuck on. Denial prevents you from learning from a loss...

regular john

Muay Thai World Champion
May 21, 2015

Bisping's been going on and on about the sparring for months not just in that press conference.