UFC 200 Live Discussion - 7/9/16

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Harold_Howard_The_Duck

Canadian Heavyweight Poultry Champion
May 30, 2015
DC comments about not caring about fans booing proves he just doesn't understand that MMA isn't a real sport.

A lot of folks won't respect your legacy if you play it safe to win. They paid good money to be entertained, not watch you protect a legacy DC, and that's why they booed. This isn't baseball where fans salute 2-1 pitcher's duel, it's a cage fight.

lueVelvet

WHERT DA FERCK?
Aug 29, 2015
DC comments about not caring about fans booing proves he just doesn't understand that MMA isn't a real sport.

A lot of folks won't respect your legacy if you play it safe to win. They paid good money to be entertained, not watch you protect a legacy DC, and that's why they booed. This isn't baseball where fans salute 2-1 pitcher's duel, it's a cage fight.
You go in there on 2 days notice against Anderson Silva and let's see what it looks like. DC did what he had to to win that fight. It's just part of the sport and the game sometimes. Anderson had nothing to lose here. No matter what, he would come out being revered for his courage to take this fight on two days notice and actually made a decent account of himself. I wish it was 5 rounds so he had more chances to land more body kicks. All he needed was a few more of those and he could have actually pulled it off, which just shows that DC had the right game plan all along.

Sorry someone didn't get annihilated for your entertainment but I hear Brock is dancing with other "heavy hitters" in WWE so you have that to look forward.

dacofty

Yea..Ok..Whatever
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
How shitty was that Octagon shaped projection screen? Then forcing TV viewers to look at it to see the promo's? Yeah, I can live without that.
didnt the ufc have like some holohgram they were working on in the ring? saw it at one event. I wonder if this was the failure of that

Harold_Howard_The_Duck

Canadian Heavyweight Poultry Champion
May 30, 2015
You go in there on 2 days notice against Anderson Silva and let's see what it looks like. DC did what he had to to win that fight. It's just part of the sport and the game sometimes. Anderson had nothing to lose here. No matter what, he would come out being revered for his courage to take this fight on two days notice and actually made a decent account of himself. I wish it was 5 rounds so he had more chances to land more body kicks. All he needed was a few more of those and he could have actually pulled it off, which just shows that DC had the right game plan all along.

Sorry someone didn't get annihilated for your entertainment but I hear Brock is dancing with other "heavy hitters" in WWE so you have that to look forward.
This is pretty simple really.

1. I am not a pro fighter, so your initial point is worthless.

2. Cormier could have decided to take risks and be more exciting, he didn't and that's why he got booed.

3. I never said anything about Silva.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
missed all three last events....

I need more gifs and fight videos

Limpy

Banned
Oct 20, 2015
I can't wait for this event. I hope they have a piss yellow canvas to fight on so it makes watching it on TV like looking at the sun.