UFC 201 Discussion: 7/30/16

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

KWingJitsu

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Nov 15, 2015
There is a way; actually, there's a couple of ways. I think it's unlikely, but not impossibru.

But my point was this year we/most people said:
"no fucking way Lombard loses to Hendo."
"no fucking way Anderson loses to Bisping."
"no fucking way Holly loses to Meisha."
"no fucking way Rockhold loses to Bisping."
"no fucking way McGregor loses to Diaz."
And that's one of the ways.....
Robbie 's chin has been cracked for a long time and like I said if it doesn't go past the 2nd Woodley could shatter it.

Fattiecorpuscle

Oct 19, 2015
Not the outcome I wanted, but congrats to T Wood. He deserves it. He's been in the game for a long time and has worked his way to be in this position. I was never a fan of his in Strikeforce but he changed my mind once he entered the UFC. I was rooting for Lawler, but huge respect and congrats to Tyron.

Damn, the UFC has been a roller coaster recently. Gotta love it.

P

Punch

Not the outcome I wanted, but congrats to T Wood. He deserves it. He's been in the game for a long time and has worked his way to be in this position. I was never a fan of his in Strikeforce but he changed my mind once he entered the UFC. I was rooting for Lawler, but huge respect and congrats to Tyron.

Damn, the UFC has been a roller coaster recently. Gotta love it.
Good post. Agree with all this.

BrunoMcGyver

Bruno no dey carry last
Dec 30, 2015
I was never a fan of his in Strikeforce but he changed my mind once he entered the UFC.
So true. Amazing how he made Fitch look like Wanderlei Silva when T-Wood was in Strikeforce. He had such a boring performance against Jordan Mein that one judge actually scored the fight for Mein lol.

But he's been knocking the fuck out of guys in the UFC. Not just cans either. DHK, Koscheck, Lawler. Amazing how much his style changed so suddenly

Fattiecorpuscle

Oct 19, 2015
So true. Amazing how he made Fitch look like Wanderlei Silva when T-Wood was in Strikeforce. He had such a boring performance against Jordan Mein that one judge actually scored the fight for Mein lol.

But he's been knocking the fuck out of guys in the UFC. Not just cans either. DHK, Koscheck, Lawler. Amazing how much his style changed so suddenly
Yep. I was so happy when he got KOd by Marquardt in his last SF fight.

However since coming to the UFC, the dude has taken the bull by the horns and has gone after it hard. Gotta give it up to him. Went up against some monsters and put them away.

Congrats

tang

top korean roofer
Oct 21, 2015
Come on son he was hitting him like he stole his money
For sure. But his chin's worn out, from battlin wit condit, rory, brown, hendrix x2. It showed in last fight vs condit. But Great job for Woodley.