UFC 202 McGregor vs Diaz 2 Discussion: 8/20/16

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

dacofty

Yea..Ok..Whatever
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
that was a close fight. I had it as a tie.

Round 1 - Conor
Round 2 - Tie (Conor started strong but Nate finished strong)
Round 3 - Nate
Round 4 - Conor
Round 5 - Nate
I agree with you but no way they were gonna allow that. I really wish they would get quality judges. Or just fight til one can't answer the bell.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I agree with you but no way they were gonna allow that. I really wish they would get quality judges. Or just fight til one can't answer the bell.
Sounds like the judging system needs a regulator....

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
Did anyone just hear Cruz talking about Garbrandt? Dude is hilarious. He just ripped him with a technical breakdown and then throws in a hint of insult and trash talk. Said he thought he was CM Punk when he first saw him.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Did anyone just hear Cruz talking about Garbrandt? Dude is hilarious. He just ripped him with a technical breakdown and then throws in a hint of insult and trash talk. Said he thought he was CM Punk when he first saw him.
Cruz is a straight up G

BrunoMcGyver

Bruno no dey carry last
Dec 30, 2015
I was going for Nate but thought Conor won 48-47.

Why the fuck can't Nate check a fucking leg kick? I said on this forum that there was a blueprint to beat Diaz and that Conor was probably going to try and follow it in this fight. You'd think if a skinny-fat bum like me who'd fucking cry 'uncle' after 10 minutes of a beginner's MMA session can predict that then him or one of the other elite fighters in his gym could predict it and they could actually drill that shit.

I thought if Nate actually drilled and anticipated those kicks then Conor would have been disheartened and mentally broken early and Nate would've taken the win.

Oh well.