VID UFC 202: McGregor vs Diaz 2 Press Conference (today @ 2:30 pm ET)

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

IschKabibble

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Someone send a text message to the sound guy and tell him to lower the master fader 2 cm. Problem solved.

lueVelvet

WHERT DA FERCK?
Aug 29, 2015
Lol yeah it sucked
Probably because of the sound and maybe a little bit of the fact that Conor knows he can't really get into Nate's head like he can everyone else so he's toned it down a bunch. No need to sell this fight like he's had to with all of the others.

benjo0101

TMMAC Addict
Jun 13, 2016
Don't normally watch these as they're normally shit. Who the fuck allows them to ask such shit questions???

If you ask a shit question you get a strike. 3 you're banned for 2 events.

Such crap.

M

member 3289

The acoustics ruined everything. Nate couldn't hear when Conor was trashing him, so we lost out on that whole dynamic that would've made it great

KWingJitsu

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Nov 15, 2015
Pretty anti-climactic.

Diaz couldn't hear anything & was texting half the time.
Conor promises to go back to 145.

Diaz vague about his training.
Ummmm .... that was about it.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
Don't normally watch these as they're normally shit. Who the fuck allows them to ask such shit questions???

If you ask a shit question you get a strike. 3 you're banned for 2 events.

Such crap.
There is a preponderance of dick-do's who ask the questions

delightone

Insert Crown here
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Is it just me or was Mcgregor taunting Dana a bit, talking about missing the press co., and looking up at him after that.
Going in talking about 4.2 billion the chinese want to pay, and applauding helwani and looking up to Dana after that.

Virtually Identical

Posting Machine
Jul 12, 2015
Dana had to love Conor saying the UFC was worth 4.2 billion because of him. I'm the furthest thing from a Dana fan but I do believe he does work hard. I do think they have had a lot of "right place right time serendipity" in their success but Dana has been flying all over the world for 15 years doing pressers, events, this, that and the other to nurture this thing from a $2 million dollar tight wire act to what it is today. Then he has to sit there and listen to a dude who joined the company 3 years ago take credit. lol

P

Punch

Dana had to love Conor saying the UFC was worth 4.2 billion because of him. I'm the furthest thing from a Dana fan but I do believe he does work hard. I do think they have had a lot of "right place right time serendipity" in their success but Dana has been flying all over the world for 15 years doing pressers, events, this, that and the other to nurture this thing from a $2 million dollar tight wire act to what it is today. Then he has to sit there and listen to a dude who joined the company 3 years ago take credit. lol
Karma can really chap an ass or two. :D

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
Is it just me or was Mcgregor taunting Dana a bit, talking about missing the press co., and looking up at him after that.
Going in talking about 4.2 billion the chinese want to pay, and applauding helwani and looking up to Dana after that.
Yes, in the most blatantly obvious way.........yes, no doubt. Not sure why he wants to play that game (Dana hater or not).....he's acting immature IMO.....if he loses, may be fighting in his own promotion

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Probably because of the sound and maybe a little bit of the fact that Conor knows he can't really get into Nate's head like he can everyone else so he's toned it down a bunch. No need to sell this fight like he's had to with all of the others.
Absolutely think they got fed up with the sound and said fuck this.