VID UFC 202 Pre-fighter presser - Starts in 5 mins

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Team Bisping

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I love how Nate left the presser on his terms. No last words from Conor, didn't let conor phase him

fuck, hard not to love nate.

Zeph

TMMAC Addict
Jan 22, 2015
Cliff's? ...just tried to tune in

wtf happened?
Nate decides to leave early. Diaz crew starts mouthing off to McGregor, he mouths off back. Nate starts giving the finger, throws a bottle towards the stage, McGregor throws a couple back, and a severely pissed Dana calls the presser.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
Cliff's? ...just tried to tune in

wtf happened?
Conor was late and started talking shit and Nate got up and left and told Conor to fuck off....Conor got so pissed he threw water bottles at nick and Nate and Nick and Nate were giving Conor the finger and calling him up as they were leaving

Zeph

TMMAC Addict
Jan 22, 2015
They did their job and made the headlines on every sports news channel tonight. Might hit proper papers tomorrow. They got what they wanted.

Last edited:

Diaz and crew turned the tables on Conor in terms of psychological warfare. Brilliant move.

digthisbigcrux

Dreams are free, motherfucker
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Conor was late and started talking shit and Nate got up and left and told Conor to fuck off....Conor got so pissed he threw water bottles at nick and Nate and Nick and Nate were giving Conor the finger and calling him up as they were leaving

thanks...I just figured out I could scroll back and saw it. Haha..

Conor better stick to fighting. Dude has a weak throwing arm.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wfLIyT8HExY