VID UFC 202 Pre-fighter presser - Starts in 5 mins

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

DFW4L

15 events before the end of 2016 - YOU'RE WELCOME!
Mar 23, 2016
that was fight week added value - connie went overboard in his response, suggesting he was posturing?

BobSalvage

Work by day, Post by night, All day
Jun 6, 2016
I love it. I think it was brilliant by Nate. Conor wants to show up late why can't he leave early? I think he is in Conor's head "rent free" as they say

Atto

Chinese Virus
Feb 11, 2016
Conor was late and started talking shit and Nate got up and left and told Conor to fuck off....Conor got so pissed he threw water bottles at nick and Nate and Nick and Nate were giving Conor the finger and calling him up as they were leaving
Don't you lie..they started throwing water bottles first.. fking thugs

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
Don't you lie..they started throwing water bottles first.. fking thugs
Conor is a thug.....he got schooled, just like the pikey's that were driving slowly around my neighborhood earlier tonight......

Atto

Chinese Virus
Feb 11, 2016
Conor is a thug.....he got schooled, just like the pikey's that were driving slowly around my neighborhood earlier tonight......
He didn't get schooled.. Nate just looked stupid with his pothead brother nick

DFW4L

15 events before the end of 2016 - YOU'RE WELCOME!
Mar 23, 2016
second racial comment by Conor, the lowbrow media will ride that all day

Andrewsimar Palhardass

Women, dinosaurs, and the violence of the octagon.
Jan 8, 2016
It's funny that everybody is saying the person who they like more came out looking good, and the other person looked bad. It was about even in my eyes. Diaz's team threw the first one but Conor scrambling was crazy in itself. This did sell some PPVs for sure.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Sorry gents. Been driving back from Chicago all day. Thanks for asking kindly though Zeph @Zeph. Always appreciated.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
It's funny that everybody is saying the person who they like more came out looking good, and the other person looked bad. It was about even in my eyes. Diaz's team threw the first one but Conor scrambling was crazy in itself. This did sell some PPVs for sure.
I know we've had our differences from a comedic point of view, but that first sentence made me laugh