UFC 203 Discussion - 9/10/16

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Yossarian

TMMAC Addict
Oct 25, 2015
overeem is lucky he was ubereem when he faced brock. I would love to see a rematch between the two now
Like brock wasnt on the sauce. We can safely say that they're both had a little help. Brock just got away with it for a little longer.

wiz

Posting Machine
Jan 31, 2016
Like brock wasnt on the sauce. We can safely say that they're both had a little help. Brock just got away with it for a little longer.
bro lesnar had stomach aids. Brock is healthy again, let's see what happens now. As for the steroids let's see the whole story play out first before jumping the gun.

Last edited:

wiz

Posting Machine
Jan 31, 2016
WWE fans....
It's called diverticulitis breh, lesnar fought overeem a few months after getting a foot of his colon removed, he would take a week off here and there during his training camp cause he was so sick. He said it in an interview. Lesnar vs Overeem would be a totally different fight right now

Last edited:

wiz

Posting Machine
Jan 31, 2016
Overeem is a different completely organism from back in 2011, look at him for god sakes lmao. lesnar passed his ufc 141 test, while overeem ran away to another country and failed it later on. Can't say both guys were definitively on the sauce back when they fought.

What we do know is that lesnar was really sick back then, now he's back and healthier than evaaa, while overeem looks like he could be going back to LHW soon. Make da fight

Yossarian

TMMAC Addict
Oct 25, 2015
Overeem is a different completely organism from back in 2011, look at him for god sakes lmao. lesnar passed his ufc 141 test, while overeem ran away to another country and failed it later on. Can't say both guys were definitively on the sauce back when they fought.

What we do know is that lesnar was really sick back then, now he's back and healthier than evaaa, while overeem looks like he could be going back to LHW soon. Make da fight
Lesnar is a proven juicer now. Talked shit about jones, now come to find they've been sharing a needle under neath the octagon.

wiz

Posting Machine
Jan 31, 2016
Lesnar is a proven juicer now. Talked shit about jones, now come to find they've been sharing a needle under neath the octagon.
as of right now, absolutely no proof that he is a juicer sorry...tune in next time to his athletic commission meeting to find out

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
delusional forumers LOL
How about comment in the eye poke thread and do something useful with your wasted time

Left Hook Larry

3x Undisputed Monsters Champ/King of Buttertooths
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
damn punk looked so bad at the start. didnt look quite as bad once it was on the ground. it looked like he threw one of those granny punches just using his elbow. i think he would of gotten killed in the standup

regular john

Muay Thai World Champion
May 21, 2015
damn punk looked so bad at the start. didnt look quite as bad once it was on the ground. it looked like he threw one of those granny punches just using his elbow. i think he would of gotten killed in the standup
yeah I hadn't realized it was such a bad punch. he must be a really slow learner.

lueVelvet

WHERT DA FERCK?
Aug 29, 2015
yeah I hadn't realized it was such a bad punch. he must be a really slow learner.
To me it looks like he just doesn't have that natural punching ability. I mean even I can throw a better punch and I've only been to a few MT classes lol. But in all seriousness, I really hope he moves down to the regional/ammy circuits and hones his skills a bit more before another UFC adventure. Or maybe they can book him against Mike Jackson since they brought that guy in just to fight Gall.

I really like Brooks though. He's been sincere and genuinely humble throughout this whole process and seems to really be enjoying himself. Being that he's my age I'm really rooting for the guy who started from nothing 2 years ago and is trying to go in there and hang. Good for him. I just hope he doesn't get too hurt in this journey.

KWingJitsu

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Nov 15, 2015
Here's a hint. Neither one failed a post fight test.
Another hint. One of them failed a test at UFC 200. Aka "Steroid Brock". So if they fought today..... it would be steroid Brock.
In the lead up to that fight. One of them passed his drug tests. Here's a hint. It wasn't the guy that failed shortly after the fight.
So when Isaid "steroid Brock" I was asking if anyone saying he would win if they fought today, is referring to Steroid Brock of today.... who just failed steroid tests....