VID UFC 205 Press Conference (today @ 6:00pm ET)

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Eddie did pretty good there, didn't get rattled which is big. Nice to see the ol hand wave and lol.

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I think he surprised Conor. Conor didn't have anything to say a few times.
"Why you got two Bjj coaches?"

I'm just smiling as a long time fan of Eddie. So cool to see him headlining champ at a huge event in the UFC, well deserved.

Limpy

Banned
Oct 20, 2015
Karolina is going to get destroyed most likely but she is my strawweight version of Miesha.

wiz

Posting Machine
Jan 31, 2016
When Conor was talking about being the lottery ticket and everyone begging him for a fight, Brock Lesnar should have emerged from the curtains walked onstage in a suit and tie

in all seriousness, that was fun. Alvarez held his own in the trash talking that was impressive

Carbazel

Freelance MMA Analyst
Aug 8, 2015
We all do. Just got my tickets are you going to the fights?
I have to. LOL I'll buy nosebleeds if I don't get a pass but that's a long time coming for MMA around me. I'm in NJ but the struggle for that sport has along history in the area. The energy in that place was nothing like any other presser I have been to before. Love him or hate him, McGregor puts asses in seats.

I'm allowed to troll myself, right?

MMAHAWK

Real Gs come from California.America Muthafucker
Feb 5, 2015
I have to. LOL I'll buy nosebleeds if I don't get a pass but that's a long time coming for MMA around me. I'm in NJ but the struggle for that sport has along history in the area. The energy in that place was nothing like any other presser I have been to before. Love him or hate him, McGregor puts asses in seats.

I'm allowed to troll myself, right?
Sweet man hopefully you get the pass . Tickets for the presale seem to have sold out in minutes.

Carbazel

Freelance MMA Analyst
Aug 8, 2015
Sweet man hopefully you get the pass . Tickets for the presale seem to have sold out in minutes.
Hard for the little sites like the one I work for but we all love combat sports and try to get to everything boxing and MMA.