UFC 207 Live Discussion - 12/30/16

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Mat999

Oct 25, 2016
Wow what an amazing performance by Cody. Not screamed at my TV that hard since Bisping beat Rockhold. Bisping is from my home city.
Absolutley dominated Cruz. Had me and Cruz (and probably most people) fooled about his temperement. Then giving the kid the belt was the icing on the cake. Easily a contender for fight of the year.

TJ won well enough to get the next shot, if Dana doesn't punish him for his remarks. What an exciting division at the moment.

Rhonda- wasnt surpirised one bit. Not watched anything after the bell yet but there is no chance she will fight again in MMA.

Last edited:
M

member 1013

So be honest was it major LOL watching the roused fight?

I'm slightly sad hearing about it for some reason

Limpy

Banned
Oct 20, 2015
So be honest was it major LOL watching the roused fight?

I'm slightly sad hearing about it for some reason
I was in shock, not because she got lit up, because she seemed to be so clueless. She also came into the cage with that attitude and wouldn't touch gloves. It was just embarrassing.

I am human so I do feel bad for her, I am worried about her mental health. I hope she has some really good people close in her life. The last thing she needs are the close people to leave her side because she's not "Ronda" anymore.

M

member 1013

I was in shock, not because she got lit up, because she seemed to be so clueless. She also came into the cage with that attitude and wouldn't touch gloves. It was just embarrassing.

I am human so I do feel bad for her, I am worried about her mental health. I hope she has some really good people close in her life. The last thing she needs are the close people to leave her side because she's not "Ronda" anymore.
Yea pretty much I don't want her to hurt herself

She doesn't seem too stable

She also has nothing to prove and shit tons of money so she should go live a life, hit the beach, coach kids judo

Start painting landscapes and stills

Too swole to control

I’ll fight anyone on here except Sex Chicken
Oct 28, 2015

She did touch gloves. Nunes put hers out first and Ronda tocuhed them

Nov 21, 2015
what the fuck was wrong with her.. This edmond bitch ruined both fighters Travis and Ronda..She was winning because of her own skills..This loser taught her shit.. I think its hard to rebound from a loss so easily , she was not the same Ronda . even she was half the one who fought Holly this would have been competitive .
I saw absolutely ZERO improvement in her footwork, head movement and striking from the Holm fight. Its like they learned absolutely nothing. I am dissapoint

Nov 21, 2015

I thought they did touch up? Unless I was imagining shit. Thats a lot of crow to eat if she didnt though