UFC 208 Live Discussion - 2/11/17

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
Some of his pre fight body language, or lack thereof, was rubbing me the wrong way. Which was annoying bc I have always been a fan of dustin porier

Just now, one of Jims students reshared this tho. Dustin won me back. #respect
He definitely talks a lot of shit (reactive or proactive - don't mean no nevermind)
Conor and he pumped it up to another level, Michael Johnson fight same thing........

Posting Machine
May 14, 2016
He definitely talks a lot of shit (reactive or proactive - don't mean no nevermind)
Conor and he pumped it up to another level, Michael Johnson fight same thing........
him and jim didnt even reach out to shake, let alone shake hands at the weigh-in staredown. and knowing how impersonal a fight is for jim, that stuck out to me as weird. jim said that he is a 90/10 dude. "you do 10% of the work and ill do 90%. but there are some people that you can just tell... they're giving 0. so fuck it. we dont need to shake." (i dont think those were his exact words, but it conveys the idea)

that pissed me off. but thats stupid of me. it makes sense from a business standpoint to pull that shit prior to fights, even if its fake. and job well done to porier, bc i thought it was real. i didnt know why, but i thought he genuinely had beef with jim lol. and low and behold, it was fake beef. so hats off to him for being a good business man. and hats off for being respectful at the end of the day

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
him and jim didnt even reach out to shake, let alone shake hands at the weigh-in staredown. and knowing how impersonal a fight is for jim, that stuck out to me as weird. jim said that he is a 90/10 dude. "you do 10% of the work and ill do 90%. but there are some people that you can just tell... they're giving 0. so fuck it. we dont need to shake." (i dont think those were his exact words, but it conveys the idea)

that pissed me off. but thats stupid of me. it makes sense from a business standpoint to pull that shit prior to fights, even if its fake. and job well done to porier, bc i thought it was real. i didnt know why, but i thought he genuinely had beef with jim lol. and low and behold, it was fake beef. so hats off to him for being a good business man. and hats off for being respectful at the end of the day
Porier is still bothered by that Conor loss and still holds a grudge and Michael Johnson rubbed that ko in his face after the fight so there is something real there.......listening to jim's podcast, he seems like a really down to earth guy and the fact that he went to help Dustin get up solidifies it for me....Dustin can't hold a grudge against someone who is that nice.......basically, he lost that fight if it's a 5 rounder....he probably was being a thug and woke up after it was over