UFC 209 Live Discussion - 3/4/17

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
Nov 21, 2015
After seeing the replay, I was wrong, definitely caught him with with right hand.

Looked more like he just got aught off balance... not that it really matters, you fall down, it's fair game.

My bad.
Ohh I though you were joking. Yeah he caught wonderboy it looked
like and he did the stanky leg for a second

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
Since I know you are all interested - I finished +$9 on the night.

That's right. NINE WHOLE DOLLARS.

Who wants beers?

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015
Why make this comment? Round scoring is involved. If damage was a scoring criteria, or "moments", many would change their fighting styles.
My point is that in an imperfect scoring system where that could easily have been a draw, at least the most effective fighter won.

Sheepdog

Protecting America from excessive stool loitering
Dec 1, 2015
That awful fight was a clear draw. Thank fuck the judges were too bored to score it and just made up a result and we never have to see it again.

3 terrible rounds for Wonder. 2 for Woodley with a 10-8. I don't know how you could possibly score it another way.

Juanandonly

Deserves got nothing to do with it
Mar 19, 2016
Now I'm going to watch the Keith Thurman fight. No way can be any worse than that piece of shit we just seen

Jdog93

.....?
Jun 2, 2016
Well best thing I about this main card is I don't have to worry about not getting sleep.

Laterz my Ninjas it been Real :cool:

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015
Effective is subjective. Effective could mean the person that controlled the fight.
Octagon control is subjective. Having someone up against the cage with his arm behind his back landing shots is not subjective. Being knocked down by a strike and nearly finished in the final round is not subjective.

Muridae83

Posting Machine
Nov 3, 2016
Well the only good decision UFC made was to make Vannata vs Teymur co-main..... their only mistake was not making it main event.