UFC 218: Betting Odds

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Gay For Longo

*insert Matt Serra meme
Jan 22, 2016
Gaethje at anything better than -200 is great value

Doing Gaethje ko as well

Considering overeem at something better than +200 if it holds there or moves

T

The Big Guy

I like cejudo inside the distance at +333. If he can hit sergio like he did reis i think sergio goes to sleep. Obviously sergio is a much better striker but i think the threat of the takedown will limit his kicks, make him box and cejudo tkos him.

I dont like tecia torres because ive met her on 3 occasions and she acts like a stuck up dyke. So i hope waterson KOs her ass.
Waterson inside at +300 or waterson by dec +400 but its not to likely

Props are not out yet but im gonna bet any line on reyes KOing kimball. Reyes has a great straight he throws alot and kimball pops his fat little chin in the air with every movement. Reyes fucks him up

Alex olivera will probably shut the lights out on yancy. Both like to trade but yancy has poor defense and olivera hits like a truck. Remeber when he face planted ryan laflare?

Underdogs
I also like alvarez and reem straight bets. Im just worried about the chins as reems chin is made out of thin glass and im starting to wonder if alvarezs bell has been rung to many times.

My intoxicated instincts tell me reem will strike with mostly leg and body kicks from the outside. Then grapplefuck or clinch ngannou for the win.

Truck Party

TMMAC Addict
Mar 16, 2017
I like cejudo inside the distance at +333. If he can hit sergio like he did reis i think sergio goes to sleep. Obviously sergio is a much better striker but i think the threat of the takedown will limit his kicks, make him box and cejudo tkos him.

like this one a lot

Truck Party

TMMAC Addict
Mar 16, 2017
Some good dog bets there like aldo, Reem and waterson, imo.
What do you think Aldo's path to victory is? I can see him having more success if he can back Halloway up & then kick his legs, but he's still going to have to deal with the pressure with a gas tank that can't have gotten much better in 6 months. I'd like to see it, Aldo's one of my favorite fighters ever, but I think he'll have to fight a perfect fight to be competitive & make it 5 rounds

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
What do you think Aldo's path to victory is? I can see him having more success if he can back Halloway up & then kick his legs, but he's still going to have to deal with the pressure with a gas tank that can't have gotten much better in 6 months. I'd like to see it, Aldo's one of my favorite fighters ever, but I think he'll have to fight a perfect fight to be competitive & make it 5 rounds
Pressure and leg kicks. He has turned more into a boxer recently. I don't know if he has hip issues, or just is that confident in his hands (his hands are good). In the first fight, round 1 he looked good. This is a very winnable fight. Setting age aside, the only advantage max has is his range. Power, speed, versatility, are all in favor of aldi, imo.

Truck Party

TMMAC Addict
Mar 16, 2017
Pressure and leg kicks. He has turned more into a boxer recently. I don't know if he has hip issues, or just is that confident in his hands (his hands are good). In the first fight, round 1 he looked good. This is a very winnable fight. Setting age aside, the only advantage max has is his range. Power, speed, versatility, are all in favor of aldi, imo.
I think it'll be tough to consistently pressure a guy who wants to exchange unless Aldo can consistently potshot him, & I think Max is too good for that. & I think you're underestimating the advantage Halloway has in the gas tank & how big of an advantage that is for him. Good luck to you, the Aldo fan in me hopes you're right

Gay For Longo

*insert Matt Serra meme
Jan 22, 2016
Aldo barely kicked in the 1st fight, if aldo goes back to his kicks this could be a very different fight
Still got max though

Gay For Longo

*insert Matt Serra meme
Jan 22, 2016
Is aldo really faster still?
With Kicks I'd agree but max is pretty damn quick

Truck Party

TMMAC Addict
Mar 16, 2017
Aldo barely kicked in the 1st fight, if aldo goes back to his kicks this could be a very different fight
Still got max though
he tried one kick & Max barely missed a big right hand. if Aldo can stick the jab & then kick him a few times he'd be in business, but without setting it up very well he's playing with fire

Truck Party

TMMAC Addict
Mar 16, 2017
Aldo probably is a little faster & more explosive, but I think Max is more fluid. Whatever Aldo's advantages are none are as stark as the one Max has with the gas tank.

I did pick Aldo the first fight, so if you're going by track records with these two there's a good chance I don't know what I'm talking about

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
I don't consider max to be a fast fighter, but his reach certainly allows him that extra millisecond to react when his opponent is at range. I do consider aldo to be lightening quick.

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
I think it'll be tough to consistently pressure a guy who wants to exchange unless Aldo can consistently potshot him, & I think Max is too good for that. & I think you're underestimating the advantage Halloway has in the gas tank & how big of an advantage that is for him. Good luck to you, the Aldo fan in me hopes you're right
I didn't bet the fight. I was just mentioning that I thought he would be a good underdog bet.

Gay For Longo

*insert Matt Serra meme
Jan 22, 2016
I don't consider max to be a fast fighter, but his reach certainly allows him that extra millisecond to react when his opponent is at range. I do consider aldo to be lightening quick.
Aldo is super fast no doubt but has got a tad slower and slows down as the fight goes on if I remember right
I could be overrating max speed, he just always seems so quick to me

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
Aldo is super fast no doubt but has got a tad slower and slows down as the fight goes on if I remember right
Aldo definantly slows down as the rounds progress, but he doesn't look dead in there in the championship rounds. Max certainly has the edge in endurance, if the fight goes that long.

Truck Party

TMMAC Addict
Mar 16, 2017

Max has great timing & length, if Aldo is coming to him it should negate any advantage, & if he slows down it'll more than make up for it. With 4 oz gloves anything can happen, but I like the value on Max