UFC 218 poster revealed

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

ECC170

Monster's 11,ATM 2,Parlay Challenge,Hero GP Champ
Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
It's a upgrade..not Japanese promotion level but better

MMAHAWK

Real Gs come from California.America Muthafucker
Feb 5, 2015
Lol. I have no idea. My guess is the belt laying flat but it looks off. Reminding me of...

LOL I can't figure out what it is
Also the 3/4 of a Monster logo on Reem's head is pretty sweet

nuraknu

savage
Jul 20, 2016
I don't get it. This is so bad. Plus, why did they give Frankie a black eye? I don't get it.

nuraknu

savage
Jul 20, 2016
No, sorry, let me just say again, this is so bad. I can't even begin to start picking apart everything that's bad about it, because that will be the rest of my train ride home.

This poster looks like a nine-year-old's school project, when they want to make something look fancy to distract from how little substance they have. Except in this case they are distracting from real substance. This poster basically says, we don't take this event seriously, and neither should you. That's TERRIBLE.

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
No, sorry, let me just say again, this is so bad. I can't even begin to start picking apart everything that's bad about it, because that will be the rest of my train ride home.

This poster looks like a nine-year-old's school project, when they want to make something look fancy to distract from how little substance they have. Except in this case they are distracting from real substance. This poster basically says, we don't take this event seriously, and neither should you. That's TERRIBLE.
I was going to wait until page 2 but I made that poster fyi.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
What is that off of Max's left shoulder between him and Frankie?
Good question.....I’ve now spent the last hour trying to work that out because I have to know but still don’t have a clue.....thanks for that man

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
It's the UFC belt you dumbasses.

Also I'm not a fan of this poster

Onetrickpony

Stay gold
Nov 21, 2016
why the fuck do the UFC not hire fans to make the posters?

this is a random example (from another card) that is way better. Get your shit together WME.