UFC 220 Live Discussion - 1/20/18

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Mishima Zaibatsu

TMMAC’s resident musician
Feb 27, 2016
Stipe looked really good tonight, ate everything Francis threw at him and just grapplefucked him to death.

I guess that was the big question about the whole fight, could Stipe weather the storm?

We all knew he was a more well rounded MMA fighter, we just weren't sure if he could withstand the kind of onslaught that Francis was capable of dishing out.

I was expecting a little more striking, but I'm not terribly surprised it went the way it did.

He made Francis friggin' tired, after the first two, he looked like his arms were made of lead.

TheFifthScallop

Who am I kidding? I’m a whore.
Amateur Fighter
Nov 15, 2015
Bro, if the French considered losses, losses, they would have never continued fighting after they got their asses beat by mexico (let alone every war they've ever been in). They just have a different perspective on what is a victory.
I just want to point out that the French saved us on multiple occasions in war. If it wasn't for them, this might still be England.

tang

top korean roofer
Oct 21, 2015
That shit was pretty damn scary when Mgannou was swinging to take Stipe’s head off in the first.

But Stipe stayed composed, implemented his game plan well and brought that blue collar beatdown.

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
That shit was pretty damn scary when Mgannou was swinging to take Stipe’s head off in the first.

But Stipe stayed composed, implemented his game plan well and brought that blue collar beatdown.
He still ate some shots but that was easily the most head movement and slipping of punches that I've ever seen from Stipe.