UFC 226 Live Discussion - 7/7/18

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
What's the pink name alternative for someone that puts bad juju on a great fight?
They should be shamed as "white belts" and for people using the standard color scheme, their white font name will effectively be invisible. Same as their bad mojo vibes

On a serious note, it's wild how right away on one of maxs first interviews, the comment section section was flooded with "he's definitely high." And I didn't respond to any bc I'm over that. But I was a little triggered, thinking "he's probably stressed and cutting weight. Give the man a frogged break."

Turns out, they were all on to something

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
cormier fell after standing up for faceoff. not sure what went on. down a bit. but laughing. got up slow. was looking down like something was there. maybe a cable?

dana looked concerned :-/

EDIT: one of his shoelaces was dragging during the faceoff. so maybe he tripped himself by stepping on it?

wanderlei_sonnen

I want to Fuck Chuck.
Feb 29, 2016
cormier fell after standing up for faceoff. not sure what went on. down a bit. but laughing. got up slow. was looking down like something was there. maybe a cable?

dana looked concerned :-/

EDIT: one of his shoelaces was dragging during the faceoff. so maybe he tripped himself by stepping on it?
Some idiot UFC employee ran behind him, probably stepped on his laces. WTF

Juanandonly

Deserves got nothing to do with it
Mar 19, 2016
I need to stop looking at Twitter too many trolls! Every two minutes I think another fight has been canceled!

Dick Niaz

Yearning for TMMAC days gone by
Jan 14, 2018
Chiesa missed weight. Fight still not official as of the current time.