VID UFC 229: Ceremonial Weigh-in and Face Offs! 8PM ET

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Mad Dog

First 100
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Should be interesting to see Khabib and Conor face to face again with the fight about 24 hours away.

delightone

Insert Crown here
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Why the kick at the end come on conor , that's just like whiping your ass with a couple of thousand dollar, you know he's getting a fine for that.
But on the other side dana is gonna pay for it anyway if he gets one

LawFitz

Fantasy Fighter
Nov 18, 2015
Huge Conor fan here. Khabib won the weigh-in psyche analysis. Conor looked manic. Khabib calm and cool. No bueno

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Conor trying to get Khabib pissed by smacking his hands, etc. Don’t think it worked.

Mad Dog

First 100
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Conor trying to get Khabib pissed by smacking his hands, etc. Don’t think it worked.
I think I think all of it is working together against Khabib. He doesn't look like his old comfortable self anymore. I think Conor has had some effect on him. He is used to being the man. Conor has done nothing but disrespect him this whole time. Conor even trashed his smelly old hat.

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I think I think all of it is working together against Khabib. He doesn't look like his old comfortable self anymore. I think Conor has had some effect on him. He is used to being the man. Conor has done nothing but disrespect him this whole time. Conor even trashed his smelly old hat.

Nov 21, 2015
Should be interesting to see Khabib and Conor face to face again with the fight about 24 hours away.

Anyone else think Conor is way too amped up this time?

Khalabeeb appeared to have recovered from being triggered by Conor and his fans

Khabib was calm relaxed and focused on Saturday.

C Mack was crazy amped and seemed consumed by the moment.

Just my thoughts after watching that.

I loved every minute of it though!

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
Anyone else think it was suspect as fuck that the scale wasn't adjusted before each weigh-qin, yet everyone was wearing gear? Different size shoes have different weights, different size shirts, pants, shorts, etc... they all have different weights. You would need to tare the scale for each fighter. Are we supposed to believe everyone made weight without this happen in and somehow the weights were accurate?