VID UFC 229: Khabib vs McGregor - It's About to Go Down

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

davidmichaels

Oct 3, 2018
its gonna be an amazing plus brutal fight. I have a vibe that McGregor vs Khabib would be the fight of the year or may be 5 years or decade. Depends upon the intensity of both the fighters. If look upon the buildup between these two, till date, McGregor as always has been very vocal on social media, press conferences, interviews. Recently in the press conference including dana white and khabib he was very vocal and abusive at the same time, LOL :p as always :D But the fact that he is also a great fighter with topping of being a great talker, cannot be denied. :O :D

FrankieNYC

"My balls was hot!"
Aug 13, 2017
its gonna be an amazing plus brutal fight. I have a vibe that McGregor vs Khabib would be the fight of the year or may be 5 years or decade. Depends upon the intensity of both the fighters. If look upon the buildup between these two, till date, McGregor as always has been very vocal on social media, press conferences, interviews. Recently in the press conference including dana white and khabib he was very vocal and abusive at the same time, LOL :p as always :D But the fact that he is also a great fighter with topping of being a great talker, cannot be denied. :O :D
Every day this week we are getting vids, interviews, press ... its fn great
Shame UFC didn't have the end of 2018 like they hoped (Jones at MSG & GSP in Toronto), so this is it until hopefully Jones/Gus as far a a "big" fight