VID UFC 230 Post Fight Press Conference

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

sgotwalks

First 100
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Derrick Lewis was cool and unanimated. Everything he said was on point in my opinion, and I hope he got paid well, and he gets a couple of fun fights lined up starting the beginning of summer. He was sounding like he hoped he wouldn't have to fight before then........give the big man what he wants!

sgotwalks

First 100
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Also, Isael is a breath of fresh air in many ways. However, I wish he hadn't ended his session with the Fuck you, pay me comment! Yes, the fighters need to be paid, but the new mentality brought about by my man conor is taking it's toll now........with the Diaz boys inactive and bitching about money (again, these are all some of my favourite fighters who are griping and holding out), and more fellas absorbing the same attitude, it's a little unsettling to hear a new "breath of fresh air" kind of fighter make such a comment with the mic drop as he walked off the podium. He may have been referring to the sponsors, but none the less, leave that stuff to your manager and "go out and make some fans".

I have been saying for the last year or so that I would love to see Israel Adesanya and Paulo Costa, but I get it that this fight makes no sense at this time, however, it could be a huge superfight in the future the way these guys are moving along!

sgotwalks

First 100
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
DC is great! Loved his entire session. Thanks for calling me in tonight Wild, and thanks for directing me to the link for the presser. I can't always do it all, but my wife took my daughter to the coast for the weekend and I'm bacheloring it up! Fun night.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
DC is great! Loved his entire session. Thanks for calling me in tonight Wild, and thanks for directing me to the link for the presser. I can't always do it all, but my wife took my daughter to the coast for the weekend and I'm bacheloring it up! Fun night.
lol my lady is at the coast tonight also

sgotwalks

First 100
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
lol my lady is at the coast tonight also
Right on man, enjoy that whole bed to yourself, lol! My daughter turns 13 this Wednesday and my wife took her to Vancouver to see Drake. Fucking Drake! I can't name a single Drake song but I kind of like him because he's a homeboy from Toronto where I grew up, and he owns the Raptors, even thought I don't watch basketball but I do follow the highlights and boxscores. I couldn't go along for the 24 hour long round road trip because I had to work (and because Drake). Funny thing is, as soon as they left I took the day off work to be at home doing absolutely fucking nothing yesterday, ha ha!!

FrankieNYC

"My balls was hot!"
Aug 13, 2017
Also, Isael is a breath of fresh air in many ways. However, I wish he hadn't ended his session with the Fuck you, pay me comment! Yes, the fighters need to be paid, but the new mentality brought about by my man conor is taking it's toll now........with the Diaz boys inactive and bitching about money (again, these are all some of my favourite fighters who are griping and holding out), and more fellas absorbing the same attitude, it's a little unsettling to hear a new "breath of fresh air" kind of fighter make such a comment with the mic drop as he walked off the podium. He may have been referring to the sponsors, but none the less, leave that stuff to your manager and "go out and make some fans".

I have been saying for the last year or so that I would love to see Israel Adesanya and Paulo Costa, but I get it that this fight makes no sense at this time, however, it could be a huge superfight in the future the way these guys are moving along!
He was definitely talking about sponsors.
It was in direct response to a sponsor query.
I agree he should let his team handle that
it came across poorly

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
He was definitely talking about sponsors.
It was in direct response to a sponsor query.
I agree he should let his team handle that
it came across poorly
I thought so too. Came off entitled and angry.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Derrick Lewis was cool and unanimated. Everything he said was on point in my opinion, and I hope he got paid well, and he gets a couple of fun fights lined up starting the beginning of summer. He was sounding like he hoped he wouldn't have to fight before then........give the big man what he wants!
First response was “why you all asking me these questions right after I lost?” He definitely didn’t want to be there lol.